• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks a real find, a classy player. Definitely a good half option and I also believe he could be used as a back up fullback aswell. He has blinding speed, footwork, ball skills and seems to have real natural footy instincts. You just can't teach that footy instinct in to someone.

nice start...
27eb3afbcd701349605110b7b530bdfb--eagles-football.jpg

9s is basically touch football. I’d wait to see what he looks like I’m a proper game before putting him ahead of guys like cust and co. He had a bit of zip to him tho.
Pre-game kick-off.

ME: Don’t get excited, remember it’s glorified touch footy.

Game on : Metcalf splits them, and puts the hammer down.

ME: Knocks coffee cup flying off the table, as I’m up and fist pumping.

As the daughter said afterwards, "as if you were going to control yourself for 5 minutes!"

9s is basically touch football. I’d wait to see what he looks like I’m a proper game before putting him ahead of guys like cust and co. He had a bit of zip to him tho.
Exactly, He's only a kid . Let him play at least 10 games in NSW Cup and see how his body holds up with defence. IMHO Defence is the key for NRL

From my limited viewing of him and what I have heard his defense is poor even playing against kids. As for his football ability ...the sky is the limit.

From my limited viewing of him and what I have heard his defense is poor even playing against kids. As for his football ability ...the sky is the limit.
Ive heard similar but last year he had a 93% tackle efficiency so cant be that bad. Im sure Des will sort out any issues if there is any.
Im not saying pick him now, just that he really looked to have alot of upside and I also didnt know he had so much pace. Definitely give him a few games in Blacktown and see how he goes but I must say I was genuinely surprised and excited after watching him

Ive heard similar but last year he had a 93% tackle efficiency so cant be that bad. Im sure Des will sort out any issues if there is any.
Im not saying pick him now, just that he really looked to have alot of upside and I also didnt know he had so much pace. Definitely give him a few games in Blacktown and see how he goes but I must say I was genuinely surprised and excited after watching him

I'm a fan mate, I really hope he kicks on. I think the club sees him as DCE's replacement in time. A year in the BWSE side will do him a world of good.

Hope he kicks on,but same wraps on Cust 2 years earlier as labelled on Metcalfe.(as a kid)
Lets wait until the defence has another 4 guys on the field...is injury prone and was put to fullback as his defence in Flegg was so poor(and that is saying something)he was a liability in front line.
Please don't put next superstar label on him....hope he kills it but a lot to prove at next level....
Tom Wright looks good for Brumbies on the wing but that is where he belongs and has no business elsewhere....happy to eat my words later on,but can't hide behind a good bunch of forwards every game of career.

Hope he kicks on,but same wraps on Cust 2 years earlier as labelled on Metcalfe.(as a kid)
Lets wait until the defence has another 4 guys on the field...is injury prone and was put to fullback as his defence in Flegg was so poor(and that is saying something)he was a liability in front line.
Please don't put next superstar label on him....hope he kills it but a lot to prove at next level....
Tom Wright looks good for Brumbies on the wing but that is where he belongs and has no business elsewhere....happy to eat my words later on,but can't hide behind a good bunch of forwards every game of career.
I dont think anyone was labeling him the next superstar or expecting too much of him early on. It was more an observation that the kid has some real footy instincts and skills. Obviously he has a way to go and needs time at Blacktown but if Des can do what Des does than id expect we are on to a good thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4