Message to Mum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very very very very very very very very very very poor taste!

Not funny dude, and I request that it be removed!

I'm sick to death about hearing about this poor hard done by DRUG TRAFICKER!!!!

Do not take my request for it to be removed, that I support the guy in anyway shape or form.

Death penalty is not on, even if the drugs he would have returned would have cost the lives of others.

But there is no taste in making jokes or light of his death. He has a family and they will suffer too!

He should have thought about that before he went waltzing through Singapore with a bundle of coke tied to him then hey?

It's not as if the death penalty in these countries isn't advertised in every bloody toilet cubicle at Sydney International!

He should have thought about that before he went waltzing through Singapore with a bundle of coke tied to him then hey?

It's not as if the death penalty in these countries isn't advertised in every bloody toilet cubicle at Sydney International!

No and I agree. I am not really that worried about the guys welfare but his family is a different story. how do you think they will feel when they eventually get this in an sms or an email......how would you feel if it was your family.

My concern is not the guy really but his family. Do you have no compassion for people at all matabele?

As wrong as it is that he's getting death. When are these fools gunna learn not to fk around with drugs. Especially in other countries.

Apparently drugs are far less accessible over there.............sounds like a good thing hey Dan?

btw what do you want us to do about the SMS getting to the family.....please!

As wrong as it is that he's getting death. When are these fools gunna learn not to fk around with drugs. Especially in other countries.

Apparently drugs are far less accessible over there.............sounds like a good thing hey Dan?

btw what do you want us to do about the SMS getting to the family.....please!

Dead set man you show your insesnitivity and stupidity every day.

Where did I ask you to try and stop the email or sms getting to the family.

you posting it on a public site isn't helping is it. If eveyrone used common sense and compassion and didnt post and spread it, then it wouldnt get further would it?

So leave it that it is deleted and have a long hardlook at yourself.....fool

Were do you get of calling me stupid.

Try looking at your own posts. You really have know idea how to discuss a topic do you.

With comments like this you are a waste of space......Grow up!

Dan, I see the end result of what those drugs do. If nguyen is sacrificed on the alter of public example and it makes the drug trade doubly hard - yeah, let him swing as far as I'm concerned.

But then you may argue that I'm more comfortable with the notion of one man dying to save many than most of the Australian population.

I think it absurd when I hear his lawyers calling him an "inspiration". He's a drug trafficker and therefore a reprehensible, horrible scourge as far as I'm concerned.

Equally, if a Singaporean politician was busted in the trade (and that's not an unlikely situation if you know what I mean) I would expect that he gets the same treatment.

I refused to sign the petition for 2 reasons. He knew what he was doing for 1, and 2 it was never going to make any difference.

However I agree in saying that someone dying doesnt deserve to be made a mockery of. No matter what the circumstance.

It should also be made aware that in the majority of countries that have abolished the death penalty, the crime rate has not gone up but actually decreased.

Dan, I see the end result of what those drugs do. If nguyen is sacrificed on the alter of public example and it makes the drug trade doubly hard - yeah, let him swing as far as I'm concerned.

But then you may argue that I'm more comfortable with the notion of one man dying to save many than most of the Australian population.

I think it absurd when I hear his lawyers calling him an \"inspiration\". He's a drug trafficker and therefore a reprehensible, horrible scourge as far as I'm concerned.

Equally, if a Singaporean politician was busted in the trade (and that's not an unlikely situation if you know what I mean) I would expect that he gets the same treatment.

Once again IT IS HIS FAMILY THAT I HAVE COMPASSION FOR NOT THE MAN..

Dead set i must be missing the english character set on this computer

The Human race worries me a lot. Especially when you see the redneck racist side that is hidden. but oh so common....... Australia is full of this underlying racism and it worries me.

I wonder how we would feel if this was say Warren Fellows instead, who only got life in prison for the same crime!

I'm surrounded by people at work who have lived there for years (asians).

From all reports it works very well for Singapore. Very low crime and drug problems. Surrounding countries like Malaysia have big drug problems because they don't have these harsh penalties. Therefore drug addicts go there for the hits.

Byso and Mata, if one of your kids for some reason got caught with drugs in Singapore and was facing the death penalty, would you still be saying they deserved it or sending emails around mocking their death?

I'll be very surprised if either of you say yes

I'm surrounded by people at work who have lived there for years (asians).

From all reports it works very well for Singapore. Very low crime and drug problems. Surrounding countries like Malaysia have big drug problems because they don't have these harsh penalties. Therefore drug addicts go there for the hits.

You have to consider the population of singapore to see why they have low drug problems!

They are largely a city nation of workoholics.

There are bigger drug problems than you think though. My brother lived there for a year, and there is a lot of meds abuse and drugs arent too hard to come by, paritcularly Acid!
Its cleaned up a bit more in the last few years.

But working closely with Singaporians and knowing the culture its not so much the death penalty that stops the crime as the cutlure itself!

Byso and Mata, if one of your kids for some reason got caught with drugs in Singapore and was facing the death penalty, would you still be saying they deserved it or sending emails around mocking their death?

I'll be very surprised if either of you say yes

True...What they will say is "my children would never do that" because hypotheticals mean nothing to these 2

I would do anything to help my kid. But I would also hold myself responsible and expect the repercussion I deserve.

For FAILING my child!

I would do anything to help my kid. But I would also hold myself responsible and expect the repercussion I deserve.

For FAILING my child!

Cop out!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4