Message to Members and Fans from Lowie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Message to Members and Fans from Lowie
8/06/2011 3:37:23 PM
Soon I will be finishing as CEO of the Sea Eagles. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you, our members, for your contribution to my time here.

Regardless of how large or small the part each of us plays; be it as CEO, Coach, Player or Member; we are all merely guardians of Rugby league for our short moment in time. That's how history reflects us.

2011 has already seen some terrific performances on the field, especially from our younger up-and-coming players. It is an exciting time to see our junior talent develop into stars of the future.

Our members are vital to securing the strong future of the Sea Eagles. Making both an emotional and financial commitment to support your team through not only the highest of highs but also the losses is invaluable. Thank you for making that commitment.
One of my biggest highlights has been the outstanding success of our Next Generation kid’s membership. Before its introduction we had just 170 kids under 9 as members. We now have over 3,500. Next Generation is just that- the Next Generation of loyal fans who will continue the Maroon and White tradition into our future.

The bond I have formed with the Manly Sea Eagles during my involvement with the Club will stay with me for the rest of my life. Thank you for the part you have played in creating these wonderful memories.

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=37765&title=message-to-members-and-fans-from-lowie

Ditto Lowie and good to catch up at the Goldie and good luck with your future, hope it means better health!!

Never a question that your heart was totally with the club, Lowie, and that heart message flows through in your communications. Thanks especially for helping to heal the rifts. Best of luck with your health, life, family and friends.

Strangely quiet thread. I wasnt necessarily a Lowie believer but credit where due. He was part of the new sponsorship arrangement so he deserves thanks for his input.

Thanks for your hard work Lowie.
Hope that you can recover from your health troubles and all the best for the future.

All the best to the man, don't know him that well and as such haven't been a critic of him. He sure has a big heart for the Manly club!

Jatz Crackers said:
Strangely quiet thread. . .
Says it all, really. Interest in club officials is usually limited to when they stuff up.
When he was announced as CEO there was a huge amount written about concerns he would be a flop. Now, as you say, very quiet.

Lowe might not have been every fans choice as CEO but it was much better having him and the stability that came with him, than to have the infighting of the last couple of years. His appointment saw an end to it all so for that we should be grateful. We will never know, but we may not be in such a strong position on the field if the infighting had continued.

bones said:
Lowe might not have been every fans choice as CEO but it was much better having him and the stability that came with him, than to have the infighting of the last couple of years. His appointment saw an end to it all so for that we should be grateful. We will never know, but we may not be in such a strong position on the field if the infighting had continued.

Couldn't agree more, he is also in the process of securing a major sponsor.

And enjoy your last walk around the hallowed turf today, Coach and CEO....something to be proud of and something for your kids to be VERY proud of.

Jatz Crackers said:
Strangely quiet thread. I wasnt necessarily a Lowie believer but credit where due. He was part of the new sponsorship arrangement so he deserves thanks for his input.
If you haven't got anthing nice to say say nothing..........................................................................................................................................

Best of luck Lowie,thanks for all the effort you put in,our members ranks are looking flooded and you found us a new co-owner atleast

Good riddance Lowe, thanks for nothing. If you hang you hat on giving away free membership to U9s, it says it all.

bones said:
Yes, what he did is focus warring parties on how diabolical and mediocre the future was if all they could agree on was a cab diver as CEO.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2