Merry Festivus ... and stay safe ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A very Merry Xmas & a Happy 2020 to all Silvertails & all our great players. Stay safe, be happy & enjoy family time! Spare a thought for all the families in the bushfire areas especially the ones who have lost loved ones.....have a good one guys!

My son is up visiting .... and I am Just listeneing to the rain on the porch roof ... and thinking of what it means to the local fire fighters and farmers ..... a good Xmas and time to spend with their families ...

So .. (in an usual moment of benign contemplation ) ... I hope all you tragics, fans, real supporters, salad dodgers, mullet wearing punchies and numbnuts .. all have a safe and happy holiday season with your loved ones .....

And Manly in 2020 ......
Have a Merry Christmas and an exceptional Hogmanay @Woodsie

Merry Christmas Silvertails. This year dear old Dad's in a nursing home which, according to him, does not run to military precision!
Mum's got a dickie heart and just got out of hospital today. Yay! The 14 year old dog had surgery yesterday and is still slightly stoned but has a slow tail wag.
In all our different places across the country and globe, the family is still together and we get to see another Christmas. Good times.
Merry Christmas.
Go Manly!

Merry Christmas Everyone
Home alone 2 best festivus movie!
A festivus for the rest of us
news-george-costanza.jpg

Getting late, but with the clearing of the fog of 2018 and the true Manly re-alignment in 2019, we Silvertailers can look forward to Des's 20/20 vision of success in 2020. We (always) expect as much, Des expects no less.

Merry Christmas to all Silvertailers, you have been fair, unbiased, respectful, consistent, entertaining and educational, which I say with no exaggeration ;) .

Safe journeys all.

It will, SEQ is predicted to get 40-60 Mls overnight, that’ll be the first decent rain since the start of the year if that comes to fruition.

Read a story online from the Land newspaper, it’s all to do with the temperature of the Indian Ocean ( some fancy three word name with Dipole in the middle) and they say it’s going to change from about mid January.

Hope they are right.

we got at least that amount of rain last night .... we (family and a few close friends), were going to eat out on the deck, my brother in-law is a kiwi and insists its a dick, but rain & wind very happily drove us indoors ... a safe and happy one to all .... and hoping for more rain to dowse the fires

"Something funny was said in that ah huddle with Manly as you would have seen...Glenn Hall & the Wolfman - David Williams - they broke away both in...in laughter? So somebody's cracked a funny...just before kick off"

Love it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4