Merry Festivus ... and stay safe ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
My son is up visiting .... and I am Just listeneing to the rain on the porch roof ... and thinking of what it means to the local fire fighters and farmers ..... a good Xmas and time to spend with their families ...

So .. (in an usual moment of benign contemplation ) ... I hope all you tragics, fans, real supporters, salad dodgers, mullet wearing punchies and numbnuts .. all have a safe and happy holiday season with your loved ones .....

And Manly in 2020 ......

Onya Woodsie, love ya work buddy!!

Yes Merry Christmas to all my Silvertails friends and especially @Dan who thankfully keeps this place going so we can whinge and bitch and celebrate occasionally.

Agree with @The Wheel re the 9, think it’s the only real thing holding us back in 2020.

Special thanks to all the Admins and @HappilyManly for the work she does.

I love yas all!!!

Onya Woodsie, love ya work buddy!!

Yes Merry Christmas to all my Silvertails friends and especially @Dan who thankfully keeps this place going so we can whinge and bitch and celebrate occasionally.

Agree with @The Wheel re the 9, think it’s the only real thing holding us back in 2020.

Special thanks to all the Admins and @HappilyManly for the work she does.

I love yas all!!!

I think he meant our 9th Premiership .... but a hooker will be good too .... cheers mate ..

Rain, I remember that from the distant past.
Still nothing falling from the skies on the Northern Beaches :(

Hopefully Santa brings us the H2O- O-O :santa:

Merriment and a safe and prosperous future to all Feathered Friends

Rain will come Happily .... and a special thank you to you and all your nubile researchers for all the work you do to add some actuals facts to all our debates .... cheers ..

Went snowboarding yesterday! ugh..tourists everywhere!!!! lol Boy, I hope the areas that need it get fire killing rain. will it ever end???

It will, SEQ is predicted to get 40-60 Mls overnight, that’ll be the first decent rain since the start of the year if that comes to fruition.

Read a story online from the Land newspaper, it’s all to do with the temperature of the Indian Ocean ( some fancy three word name with Dipole in the middle) and they say it’s going to change from about mid January.

Hope they are right.

Merry Christmas all!!

*but it’s not anyone’s birthday: the early Christians selected 25 December in order to obliterate the pagan mid winter festival which predates Christianity. Jesus most likely was born in March, a few years bc.

My son is up visiting .... and I am Just listeneing to the rain on the porch roof ... and thinking of what it means to the local fire fighters and farmers ..... a good Xmas and time to spend with their families ...

So .. (in an usual moment of benign contemplation ) ... I hope all you tragics, fans, real supporters, salad dodgers, mullet wearing punchies and numbnuts .. all have a safe and happy holiday season with your loved ones .....

And Manly in 2020 ......
Merry Christmas to you too @Woodsie... And to all of the Silvertails community, hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

uduAjob.gif

Merry Christmas all!!

*but it’s not anyone’s birthday: the early Christians selected 25 December in order to obliterate the pagan mid winter festival which predates Christianity. Jesus most likely was born in March, a few years bc.

Jesus was born on the 19 October 1961 ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4