Merry Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm heading to Canberra tomorrow to do the outlaw thing for Christmas. I'll be fairly scarce for a few days.

I hope you all have a very good Christmas and that next year our pathetic side manage to at least get double figures in the win column.

Ciao

Merry Christmas to everyone who posts here on AE and all other Manly supporters for that matter. :p

Well, its hard not to be optimistic when your in charge of the greatest country on earh. Unless ofcourse you'd rather be living in Iraq or Ugaslavia. Perhaps, ethiopia even.... gee now out petty "Interest Rate Lies" look stupid. We should be so lucky to own a home. Oh, and a car... and be able to buy food. Go to school without being shot... even walk down the street without a gang robbing us.

What a ****ed up country we have. I blame it on the Government god damn you Jonney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

But flipper it could be so much better.

Are you Happy with manly last year??

They could go to almost any other country and win the title for rugby league so they are one of the best sides in the world. Why should we change anything??

Everyone has an opportunity to prosper in this country.

If what your doing now isn't working, give something else ago.

That counts for the people living in poor conditions, like Dubbo.

Some people are happing living in Havoc.

Merry Christmas to all!

That counts for the people living in poor conditions, like Dubbo. GOLD!!!

Thats exactly right byso. We are one contry in the world that manages to run a succesful dole scheme and work proporly without running into debt. There is not a big problem with our country. Sure, theirs things that we all don't like which have been ignored bu the government, but I don't mind paying an extra 20c for my milk. I think we need to be grateful for the country we have and get over our petty problems.

Some people are happing living in Havoc.

That Johnny has contributed to, along with his mate Dubya.

Sorry, wrong season, t'is the season to be jolly not political :p

Merr Xmas to all AE wankers...I mean regulars. :p

Yeah thanx CC you F-stick! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And when bad things happen just remember.

"It's Johny's fault"

Then you will feel much better about yourself because you know that you are with the "smart" minority. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have asked millions of times and never gotten an anser. What the hell does LMAO meen????????????????????? :shock:

Your picking up new age english very well CW.

Must make it much easier for you to communicate with those pesky young liberals :p

I got stuck at the traffic lights on the way to work this morning. They went through about 3 cycles without giving me a green light!!! I blame that on Johnny. Why not, everything is his fault.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4