Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Feathered friends!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all. May you all have a great break full of fun, good food, good drinks, surrounded by good friends and family.

Can I also wish our friends who are struggling with health issues a Christmas miracle of a very quick recovery.

My wish for Christmas is that in the new year all on this site can leave this year behind, leave any animosities behind and start the year in friendship and mateship.

See you all next year......

and don't forget to renew your memberships (that's for @BOZO)

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all. May you all have a great break full of fun, good food, good drinks, surrounded by good friends and family.

Can I also wish our friends who are struggling with health issues a Christmas miracle of a very quick recovery.

My wish for Christmas is that in the new year all on this site can leave this year behind, leave any animosities behind and start the year in friendship and mateship.

See you all next year......

and don't forget to renew your memberships (that's for @BOZO)
Thank you for your true spirit of Christmas post @Supreme Leader

The most valuable gift to others can not be bought in any store

It is stored in the loving caring and giving hearts of all us

Marry Christmas to all our Silvertail feathered friends and sparing partners

Enjoy the festive season and May the new year be a great one

Last but not least...
Dont forget to renew your Club Membership
And keep the Great Manly Sea eagle Spirit Alive
1671772380281.png

Last edited:
Have a fun and safe Xmas (or Festivus) and a high flying Silvertail New Year.

Sadly the stresses of the year can become too much for some as I was just reading about the increase in family violence between Xmas and New Year. Supporting those around us is important, particularly at this time of the year.

Stay safe, be well.

Up in Townsville on missionary holidays, trying to spread the Eagle gospel. Hard when they have this beautiful new cathedral to worship their heroes at, but I'll do my best!
Damn lolly bag has been stuck to my leg since we arrived 🥵

Up in Townsville on missionary holidays, trying to spread the Eagle gospel. Hard when they have this beautiful new cathedral to worship their heroes at, but I'll do my best!
Damn lolly bag has been stuck to my leg since we arrived 🥵
Missionary Holidays sounds good feathered friend
Enjoy your second coming

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4