Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Well this is my last day at work for the year so I wish you all and your families a safe and merry Christmas and a happy new year (just incase I’m too lazy/ drunk to get onto a computer in between).
Although we may have our disagreements I think we all would agree this is a great site and I look forward to many more interesting threads next year when hopefully the Eagles can pick it up a notch!
If you’re travelling on the roads stay safe and if any of you happen to see me passed out around the city over the new year period please put me in a taxi and give the taxi driver the address on a piece of paper in my top pocket (not the Men’s Gallery one though)
:yeah: party hard people!

Thanks PJ. I am off tomorrow as well so to all, a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year.

PJ, if you are out in town be sure to give Dan or I a shout.

Thanks PJ - right back at ya!! To everyone else - Happy Holidays!! Hope each and everyone of you have a great one! Stay safe, eat and drink way too much and enjoy!! Merry Christmas all!

Yep merry xmas to all.................Hope santa is nice

(hope the chicks at Mens gallery aren't nice to you PJ ;) )

Yep merry xmas to all.................Hope santa is nice

(hope the chicks at Mens gallery aren't nice to you PJ ;) )

on my last trip to the Mens Gallery I left with stud marks across my ar$e cheeks 8|

also merry xmas to all and happy new year.

Have a great Chrissie all and hope all your wishes come true for 2006 including the ones about Manly making the Top 4.

Well this is my last day at work for the year so I wish you all and your families a safe and merry Christmas and a happy new year (just incase I’m too lazy/ drunk to get onto a computer in between).
Although we may have our disagreements I think we all would agree this is a great site and I look forward to many more interesting threads next year when hopefully the Eagles can pick it up a notch!
If you’re travelling on the roads stay safe and if any of you happen to see me passed out around the city over the new year period please put me in a taxi and give the taxi driver the address on a piece of paper in my top pocket (not the Men’s Gallery one though)
:yeah: party hard people!

You have my number, give us a bell whilst your in town, Doug, Yourself and I will cause a bit of ruckus. That goes for the other single young men out there too, you know how to get in touch with me

Merry Xmas to one & all !!

JOKE:
Q/ What did Adam say to Eve the night before Christmas ?
A/ Merry Christmas Eve

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4