Saw Menzies on the fan replay just now. When our team is struggling I love seeing this stuff. Menzies try in in the 08 grandfinal for me is the greatest moment in not just manly history , but Rugby league history. A few bourbons in and I appreciate the times we had even more.

He was up with the best players I have seen in a Manly jersey, hard to say underated as a Manly fan, but probably not enough credit when ppl discuss the elite players in the past 3 decades.
More importantly a top bloke, met him out in Surfers Paradise 2010 and had plenty of time for a drink or 2...humble is an understatement...

It ****s me that when the commentators talk about the great players he's never mentioned, typical ****ing Manly bias I know but he deserves more.
That’s one reason why Lewis made the starting 13 in the 2008 ‘greatest team‘, with Fulton benched. Ridiculous.

Or Terry Randall, arguably the most feared forward in the game, circa 1972-82 (certainly the most feared by about 1975) missing out so Wayne Pearce could grab a guernsey in the Top 100 players list, announced concurrently.

He was up with the best players I have seen in a Manly jersey, hard to say underated as a Manly fan, but probably not enough credit when ppl discuss the elite players in the past 3 decades.
More importantly a top bloke, met him out in Surfers Paradise 2010 and had plenty of time for a drink or 2...humble is an understatement...
That wasn't after Michael Witt's wedding was it? I was at the wedding with my bro, Menzies and Stewart and we went to Surfers after but then my memory is a little unclear :) it was around that time

Saw Menzies on the fan replay just now. When our team is struggling I love seeing this stuff. Menzies try in in the 08 grandfinal for me is the greatest moment in not just manly history , but Rugby league history. A few bourbons in and I appreciate the times we had even more.
Going to tgat game in Sydney was my 30th birthday gift from big bro. I honestly feel for the manly fans that didn’t get to go and be there live. Tgat experience will top nothing else for me RL wise.

That wasn't after Michael Witt's wedding was it? I was at the wedding with my bro, Menzies and Stewart and we went to Surfers after but then my memory is a little unclear :) it was around that time
Could well have been mate, but Robbo wasn't with him at the time.....it was the club where "Cocktails and Dreams" used to be....big night as 1 would expect .....

Could well have been mate, but Robbo wasn't with him at the time.....it was the club where "Cocktails and Dreams" used to be....big night as 1 would expect .....

woot!

fc34e1e27051cc5ef935d811fe4fd48e

One of the greats.

Menzies that is...!

Absolute champ
Visits the sheds each week in his ambassador role
Sneaks out for drinks when he can with the boys
Dead set so funny
Him and snake just hilarious together
This was just after a win last year
Robbo other half just out of shot spotting the breeze with Sanga
Covid has buggered visits this year but fingers crossed