Menzies signs up for another season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Quite an amazing player! Averaging a try every two games for Catalans. Glowing praise from supporters of the ESL.

http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum/thread-9871.html

It is time Menzies realised his talents are needed more elsewhere. Namely, off-field in the northern beaches area of Sydney. Sure, he could play till he's 50, but so what. He has far more to offer than that.

This bloke should come home. And whoever owns our club should be making it worth his while for that to occur, in a multitude of off-field roles.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It is time Menzies realised his talents are needed more elsewhere. Namely, off-field in the northern beaches area of Sydney. Sure, he could play till he's 50, but so what. He has far more to offer than that.

This bloke should come home. And whoever owns our club should be making it worth his while for that to occur, in a multitude of off-field roles.

Could not agree more. I miss Beaver :(

"left hometown club Manly to join Bradford in 2009 having lifted his first NRL Championship at the fifth attempt. "

Damn, looks like we lost in 1996!

Bradza said:
"left hometown club Manly to join Bradford in 2009 having lifted his first NRL Championship at the fifth attempt. "

Damn, looks like we lost in 1996!

Does Max want us to return the rings now?

We should welcome him back to Australia & the Peninsula (when he finally does return) with a heroes welcome.

At Brooky, he should go round the boundary and sign autographs. Should 2V be feeling a bit nervous about that day ?

No, they can all work together for the common good. Maybe we can threaten the 11 Premierships running record created by Dragons '55-65 ;)

Bradza said:
Chip and Chase said:
'96 was technically the ARL, not the NRL.

agreed, but Beaver didn't make 'five' grand finals in the NRL either.

It was the fifth time we had made the finals since the inception of the NRL. Not a very well worded sentence I agree.

Chip and Chase said:
Bradza said:
Chip and Chase said:
'96 was technically the ARL, not the NRL.

agreed, but Beaver didn't make 'five' grand finals in the NRL either.

It was the fifth time we had made the finals since the inception of the NRL. Not a very well worded sentence I agree.

The years that we didn't make the finals were still an attempt at the premiership. We're right onto the key issue of the week here aren't we!?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2