menzies only player picked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
we will only lose Beaver to state of origin which is a shame for brent kite but good news for Manly, Knights will lose Buderus and Simpson

Come on Joey the Blues need you !!!!! :dance:

Not surprising Kite isn't there. Can anyone say they have seen anything from him in Manly colours to make him a starting NSW prop along side names like Carroll, Harrogan, Lazarus, Roach, Gillespie, Pay etc. Not saying he is crap, but NSW SOO class my arse.

Knights have also lost Gidley but we may be without Burns.

Newcastle's task of reversing a four-match losing slide in the NRL won't get any easier in the coming weeks with five-eighth Kurt Gidley facing up to six weeks on the sidelines.

Gidley will undergo scans to find out the extent of the knee injury which forced him from the field midway through the second half of the Knights 26-16 loss to Cronulla at EnergyAustralia Stadium on Saturday night.

Initial reports suggest he will miss between four to six weeks, a serious blow to the Knights who are struggling to keep their position in the top eight.

Canberra second rower Tom Learoyd-Lahrs was also placed on report for a possible spear tackle on Roosters centre Craig Wing on Sunday, as was Manly's Travis Burns for a high tackle

Kite was only there because of injuries to those ahead of him in the pecking order. His form hasn't been anywhere near SOO standard and Blind Freddy could see that he was going to get the flick. Good luck to Beaver for retaining his spot.

Glad Gower got the call up, but not sure how the Gasnier at 5/8 experiment will go. Could backfire badly on us, but really there were no other options. Hill is past it, Anasta had his chances and there was precious little else to choose from (Campbell, Dykes, K Gidley, Morris). At least with Hornby on the bench they can shuffle around Gower and him if things go pear shaped for Gaz.

Well there you go, Gidley is out, so that left even less to choose from.

Interesting that Kite is made the scapegoat for a woeful NSW pack in Game 2. Was he any worse than O Meley, Bailey or Simpson?

I wonder if he'd have been dropped if he was a good old WASP?

Mundine was no fool.

Interesting that Kite is made the scapegoat for a woeful NSW pack in Game 2. Was he any worse than O Meley, Bailey or Simpson?

I wonder if he'd have been dropped if he was a good old WASP?

Mundine was no fool.
your kiddin
ure trying to say
Fulton
Mccarthey
Daley

are racists

ure ****en kiddin mata

do u know that daley is part aboringal

what a goose call won of ure worst.

Nope. I guarantee you he would have been retained if he was a carousing, sanguine WASP, and not a reserved Tongan.

Nope. I guarantee you he would have been retained if he was a carousing, sanguine WASP, and not a reserved Tongan.
you have no ****en idea

ure not in africa now mate

Why would a half cast like daley be racist

u goose

I see Cliffy subscribes to the PC line that Australia is squeaky clean when it comes to issues of race?

December 17 2005

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4