Menzies may leave and we're interested in Woolford?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SilentBob

Bencher

According to SMH

Manly have also been linked to Woolford

Cummings and Raiders general manager Don Furner also played down the chances of Woolford playing for Manly next season but it is unlikely the 31-year-old former Canberra skipper will remain at the club.
Read it all here http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/menzies-woolford-consider-uk-finale/2006/04/20/1145344216112.html

This would have to be one of the most puzzling things I have heard in a long time.

in a interview with menzies in todays main game section of the tele, menzies said there is a 60% chance he will play for the eagles next year, 40% he will be playing in england

One reason I coan put this down to as Zorba has a good relationship with woolford,
but pleas no dont do it,

We have a potential gun hooker in Ballin and we persist in trying to sign an older hooker in the sunset of his career????

I can see it now, Monas to start and play for the 1st 17.5 minutes when he is replaced by the vetran Woolford for the next 12.5 minutes when the even older Dunley comes on as an impact player for the last 10 minutes. Half time and repeat.

Besides the fact that I am sure Manly would not want him, Woolford said on 2KY last week that he is looking at going to England next year. I think it has a fair bit to do with his judiciary record as well...

Sometimes I feel we like to give older players a free ride with top dollars to the end of their carreer.

Although I won't take this one too seriously until it has more substance. It would be our worst signing for a while in my opinion.

please god ,no for Woolford ,he is my most hated player in the comp ,plus - he is crap

please god ,no for Woolford ,he is my most hated player in the comp ,plus - he is crap

agreed- but I really don't think it's going to happen !pray:

god i hope so.. but this is to cruel to be a rumour??

i'm a bit of a practical joker but i wouldn't take it this far... i mean signing woolford??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4