Membership??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Early in the Season this site took a proactive stance on encouraging Membership of the Manly Sea Eagles. Quite a number had already joined in 2004 and several others took the plunge and joined.

Now, gloating in the success of the 2005 Sea Eagles is a good time to encourage any other supporters who have not joined to think about doing so and getting on board. $80 is not a lot - maybe one nght out and you are doing your bit to support your team and ensure its long term survival.

The horror years of 2000- 2003 convinced me to join because I never want to be in the situation where Manly was not a stand alone club and in total control of its own destiny. I know some people will ask the question "What do I get?" but the bottom line is that you are supporting your club and helping to get us back to the top where we belong!!! There are various levels of membership with different options and features.

Danny is possibly going to have a download of the membership form but in the meantime you can use the following on-line link to ME in order to join.

http://www.mightyeagles.com/Membership.asp

The clubs main website at http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au has further options and you can ring the club and join over the phone as well.

I have sent the request to Phillip Dean yesterday. I was under the influence of my medication at the time though but on re-reading it made sense, just a little disjointed. Hoping for a response soon. I would love to see this become an automated form in the future and will definately offer my businesses services to help design this if the contract is out there to be had!

No need to ask! That thumbprint all over your forehead says it all.

Might be time for Mata and I to start laying the heavy on you!!! (Mind you some decent medical insurance is probably needed needed for the young metro. :lol:

Next contract job I will do i will try to sneak $80 out before Vicky sees it.

Speaking of joining, I guess I had better do it too in the next few weeks. However should I join I lose the oportunity of perhaps getting down for another game this season. Im at a very big cross roads.

It would be good when all join. But it's not easy when your struggling for cash like Danny and Flip.

Im not struggling byso. Its just, its the membership, or its 3 cartons of beer. Im not quite sure which one to sacrifice just yet.

As said its a night off the turps - if you can afford to go out then you can afford a night off - ive seen danny's designer gear, he is not scraping the bottom of the barrel.

1 less Hairdressers appointment for Dan this month should do the trick

1 less Hairdressers appointment for Dan this month should do the trick

I would be able to afford the highest membership then but couldnt show my face to tell others about it!

It took me ages to join too but after the Canberra game i was so happy (& drunk) i just had to!
The way i see it, they give me soooo much enjoyment (& sometimes disappointment) that i felt guilty not giving them something. I just wish it would hurry up and get here :(

I'd swap anything to be able to goto the games every week though!!

When Wheel headed for the dressing room I must say I felt a bit envious. How cool would that be after a win like Sunday. Good on him for going the extra step.

Vix needs some guidance but the idea of being in the doghouse for a week is a high price. Daniel will just have to be extra sneeky. How do you explain the cap, certificate etc just showing up one day?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4