Membership woes!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
Is there anyway to become a member without being a Season ticket holder?

I am trying to find on there website, I want to become a member but since I live in QLD what is the point of having season tickets.

Online Fan has nothing for me except to post on forums and tipping comp. Any ideas anyone/?

From the club........

Bird of Prey Membership
If you live outside the Sydney Metro area then this membership is for you.  The Bird of Prey membership gives you all the benefits of membership plus access to any 2 Sea Eagles home matches of the season and entry to an away match function.  With 2 games scheduled in South East Queensland we plan on running events at both these games.

Maroon Membership
If you are looking for an entry level supporter membership then the Maroon membership is great a way of becoming part of the club for super low price.  Not only do you receive full membership benefits you also get entry into the first home game at Brookvale in Season 2009.  For only $59 it's a must for anyone who can't come to the games regularly.

Many of the QLD fans I know go for the Bird of prey membership as they get full member benefits, give some dosh to the club and get free entry to the function (last season there were functions at Bris and the Gold Coast so looks like same goes this season - I was at both and had a heap of fun!) - I know some of them "gave" their match tickets to friends or family that were coming to Sydney for a game or passed it on to mates who lived locally to use for a few beers in return

Hope this helps?
Cheers
Vid

Thank you so much guys,

Where did u find this?

I guess you have to ring the club for this membership

A membership brochure was posted out with all that info on it. Membership gets you access to a few areas on the MWSE site - the video section is brilliant at times, a weekly newsletter, plenty of spam type offers of merchandise but the clincher for me, apart from supporting the club, was earlier access to buy semi final and grand final tickets.

As above Bird of Prey is best for out of towners. You can ring the club and they will do it by card over the phone if the net does not seem to work.

For membership see here
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/membership-season-tickets.asp
Scroll down to the membership section (next to the picture of Max, Grant and Scott) and then select the "order on line" option.

On the online order form you need to scroll down and then select the "ticketed membership option"(selecting that radio button de-selects the season ticket default)

The drop down menu will allow you to select the membership you want (Bird of Prey or Maroon as you are out of town would probably be the best option - have a look at the brochure for details of what you get and what the entitlements are?)

Not sure where you are based in QLD but as we have 3 games in a six week period (end April/May) and there will be functions at the Broncos and Titans games so if you can get to either (both?) of these games if previous years experience is anything to go by you will be there with a large contingent of travelling supportahs and have a blast - the functions are a great way to meet other Manly fans and there is generally players (current and past) plus club officials who are all very approachable so a good way to get to have a chat with them (and get autographs, photos etc if you so desire?)

For details keep an eye on the official site/forum closer to the game (and as a member you will recieve email updates if you give them your address) which will give details of pre/post match activities, which bays in the ground the Manly fans will be etc etc.

Good on you for doing your bit for the club and hope this helps?

Cheers
Vid

ps If you are not able to pay by credit card there is an option to download the order form and then pay by cheque

Great work guys to support your club, one day we may even have Fro as a member.........

Our membership options have improved remarkably.

One has to applaud the club in attempting to cater for all. Funds/Uni depending, I'll be grabbing one myself.

hmm maybe if I should join. I def want to make the Titans game, but 2 in 3 weeks, by doing broncos then Titans may be a stretch

Yeah bit of a stretch is right - we actually have 3 QLD games in a 6 week period which as I take the kids means 6 airfares for each trip plus accom!

No Auckland away this season means I miss out on my NZ fishing/footie holiday but that those funds can be put towards QLD trips and also a major factor in not going to the UK for the WCC.

Both the Titans and the Broncos games last season were a brilliant away trip not sure about the Cowboys or how many we will take there (I suppose it will depend on the day of the fixture?)

I was speaking to Sue (Misty/FSE) last night at the GF replay and they have already booked cheap airfares ($35/$45) for the Gold Coast and Brisbane! (they are going Thursday and coming back Tuesday so that they cover any option the NRL throw up on the fixture scheduling....)

Dan link said:
hmm maybe if I should join. I def want to make the Titans game, but 2 in 3 weeks, by doing broncos then Titans may be a stretch
  I'll be at the Bongos game sweetheart.

well i am a member now. Bird of Prey. I guess i have to get down to sydney for a game or two, if not i am willing to give them to anyone who asks.

Thanks for the assistance guys, i am a web dev but i swear i can't use most websites for ****.

The Wheel link said:
Great work guys to support your club, one day we may even have Fro as a member.........

Would dearly love to be Wheel, and I mean that with all sincerity

Matabele link said:
Fro's not actually a Manly supporter.  He just turns up here to carp and nit pick. 

Hmmm.....I do recall chatting to Fro who'd travelled to the Tigers game at Homebush last season and we were sitting very close to you Mata?
(Maybe you'd had too many ales to remember?)

Thank you vid you are correct, Matas is well aware of my attendance that day :)

and if it weren't for "carping and nitpicking" your post count would be somewhere around 12 Matas.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6