Membership Pledge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just signed up for a membership today. Wanting to know if there is anywhere I can find my Membership number? Or do I have to wait for the members email?
Thanks all

So, I decided to finally get membership for myself and my 5 yo after reading the passionate pleas on here. Finances are tight but what the heck, there is only one Manly so I’ll make a little sacrifice for the team I love and grew up with.

Called the club 3 days ago, nothing. Answering machine sends me to go online and fill in a form... so I did. A few days later and no response, so I called again. Nothing... the answering machine.

I called the leagues club even though I knew they have nothing to do with the footy club and to my surprise the lovely lady that answered my call told me that I was the 3rd call in the last 10 minutes looking to get membership and she didn’t know why no one followed up with our enquiry, same complaint as the other callers.

Well tomorrow is the deadline for pledging your membership and having the possibility of getting your name on the hallowed jersey. Sadly I won’t hold my breath that this will happen.

I would have thought that someone would take the time to follow up especially as we need our membership numbers to grow.

Let’s see if it happens....

Silvertailers

Pledge is still open, also an update to members from the CEO which was emailed last night.

There club is still battling the impact of the shutdown. Every pledge and every new member counts towards ensuring our club survives and thrives.

Dear

How good is it to see the footy back on our screens.

I know I speak for all Sea Eagles Members in sending our huge congratulations and thanks to Peter V’Landys, his fellow Commissioners, Andrew Abdo, and the NRL team for not only having the courage and ambition we craved so much, but also for demonstrating the determination and professionalism needed to make it happen.

The ‘Greatest Game of All’ is back better than ever!

Although we have to cool our heals until 6.30pm on Sunday for our big match against the Bulldogs, I know that Des is very happy with the team’s preparation and he has the boys ready and raring to go.

Like you, we too can’t wait!

I wanted to take the opportunity upon the NRL Season resumption to update you on the Club and your membership.

Our immediate focus has been to ensure that we survive the significant financial challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. The prompt action we took and the difficult decisions we made in March, along with the tremendous support of our loyal Corporate Partners and Members, have ensured that we will get through this most challenging time.

In particular, I want to sincerely thank the many thousands of Sea Eagles Members who pledged their 2020 membership fees to the Club. This strong show of support will make a substantive difference to our future and we are honoured to feature all 5000 odd of your names on the special commemorative jersey that we will wear later this year as our way of saying thank you to each and every one of you.

The Membership Pledge window was due to close tonight but, due to the volume of enquiries received today, we have decided to leave the opportunity open over this weekend to ensure that everyone who wants to pledge can in fact do so. The window MUST close at 10am on Monday 1 June, in order to allow Dynasty, our official apparel partner, sufficient time to produce and deliver the jerseys by September this year to the large number of pledged members who have placed orders for it.

If you are considering the Pledge, and are in a position to do so, please act now to support the Sea Eagles and ensure the special jersey forever carries your name. Click here for further information.

It is really positive news and a huge relief to everyone that we will survive the immediate difficulties. However, the general economic outlook is dark and gloomy, meaning we will need to manage carefully and continue to rely on support from all of our stakeholders. As you would be aware, our players have agreed to pay cuts this year.

Our tremendous group of football department staff are also taking the pain of reduced salaries. Many of our administration staff remain stood down at present with the remainder on reduced hours and/or taking salary reductions. These are tough but necessary measures for us to manage and deal with as we go through the process of re-aligning our expenses with the new revenue reality.

We are very grateful for your patience as we have worked through the many layers of the season resumption plans. Having now returned to playing, the NRL and all of the Clubs are very keen to allow the return of crowds, especially our Members, in some form in the coming weeks and months. We will only do this with a well-designed and thorough risk mitigation plan and with the approval of the appropriate government officials, but it is a priority. With this in mind, we would ask you to continue to bare with us over the next few weeks so that we can see what may be possible.

I will update you again towards the end of June with hopefully some good news to share.

On behalf of all of us at the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, thanks again for your brilliant support and enjoy the footy.

Go Manly!

Stephen Humphreys
CEO

Hi all,

Does anyone of you know if it’ll be possible to buy one of the jerseys that will include our names?

Also, can we bid on the location of our name on the jersey? Depending on the cost, I’d like to nominate the location of my name and I’d assume others might as well.

Hi all,

Does anyone of you know if it’ll be possible to buy one of the jerseys that will include our names?

Also, can we bid on the location of our name on the jersey? Depending on the cost, I’d like to nominate the location of my name and I’d assume others might as well.
Yes the jersey is on sale now for pledge members to purchase. I don’t believe there is any option to nominate the location

Hi all,

Yes you can buy one - this is the link: Link: 2020 Members Pledge Jersey - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles - Official Online Store

I've just bought mine (thanks to @EaglesDontTweet for the link)

Have no idea about location of name.

So the Pledge Jersey sizes go up to 7XL ! Never heard of this before. Will my normal XL size turnout to be small because of this new sizing method ?

So the Pledge Jersey sizes go up to 7XL ! Never heard of this before. Will my normal XL size turnout to be small because of this new sizing method ?
Below is the link to the MWSE Dynasty Size Guide @Blucky. With my order I have measured under arm from seam to seam as they have instructed and based it on that.

Unfortunately it's always a bit of wait and see when moving between different jersey suppliers.

I have bought a Dynasty Manly 2020 Warm up Tee based on the sizing in this guide and am happy with what I got. Note: The sizing of the Tees and Polos is different from the Jersey sizing.

Link:

I want to publicly acknowledge and thank our feathered friend ‘The Wheel’ for inspiring me, motivating me, convincing me and helping me get in touch with the club in order to sign myself up and my 5yo to a membership which we pledged.

What a true ambassador of the maroon and white army!

I want to publicly acknowledge and thank our feathered friend ‘The Wheel’ for inspiring me, motivating me, convincing me and helping me get in touch with the club in order to sign myself up and my 5yo to a membership which we pledged.

What a true ambassador of the maroon and white army!

Haha.
Bozo is currently in the foetal position rocking back and forth.

Hi all,

I want mine on the ass bit

Same here. I'm not sure what the go is as I'm not sure I want to order a Jersey just "in the hope" my name will be on it.

who knows...?
Email [email protected]
I've found they are very quick to respond.

They will let you know if they have received your pledge.

In saying that I got an email from the membership team today with a certificate saying I've pledge my support to the club. Might be worth checking your emails.

Also tomorrow 5pm is cutoff to order the jersey.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4