Membership Pledge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When i try to enter my membership number it says the code is not valid.
Anyone else having this issue?

does anyone know if all names of members who pledge will be on the jersey?
im not sure but i thought the last time they did a members name jersey they would only list 1 from each family(if for example there were 2 parents & 2 children on 1 ticket than only 1 gets a mention)
i did send an email to them asking but normally questions get answered faster on here

im not sure but i thought the last time they did a members name jersey they would only list 1 from each family(if for example there were 2 parents & 2 children on 1 ticket than only 1 gets a mention)
i did send an email to them asking but normally questions get answered faster on here
Ive Emailed Them and Sent a Tweet asking the exact same thing ..... no reply as yet

@Stevie
Yes guys, I was told that every member who pledge will be on the jersey including all family members.

I don't think the club explained how this would work very well. I can be a bit slow at times but when I got the request I wasn't sure what I had to do. After reading this thread I've gone back to original email and saw the form to fill out. I've just done it but got the 'Whoops, we dropped the ball' error a few others have gotten. I've emailed Membership detailing that I wish to pledge the memberships of myself and three kids, but just got what looks like a generic reply along the lines of bear with us and we'll get back to you. Maybe @The Wheel can look into it for me. Also, the Pledge page says we have until Friday to pledge and have our names on the jersey.

I don't think the club explained how this would work very well. I can be a bit slow at times but when I got the request I wasn't sure what I had to do. After reading this thread I've gone back to original email and saw the form to fill out. I've just done it but got the 'Whoops, we dropped the ball' error a few others have gotten. I've emailed Membership detailing that I wish to pledge the memberships of myself and three kids, but just got what looks like a generic reply along the lines of bear with us and we'll get back to you. Maybe @The Wheel can look into it for me. Also, the Pledge page says we have until Friday to pledge and have our names on the jersey.
If you can send me a PM with your contact details and membership number I will send it directly to the membership team who can assist

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4