Membership Pledge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been a Manly fan for as long as I can remember, actually lived in Federal Pde right behind the leagues club way back in the day. Since moving out of Sydney I only held a simpler membership for ages and this year got the finances together to afford 2 reserved seat memberships in the Ken Arthurson Grandstand. (was so proud).
This request is really a no brainer for me and I will be pledging. I don't want it to sound selfish and miserly and I am also aware that Covid-19 and the restrictions imposed are hardly the fault of the club but it would be nice to know that our "support" will be recognised with something more than a thank you note we print out ourselves.

So wait what are we meant to do?
unlikely I would have gotten to a game anyway so happy to do whatever with my membership

Really hanging out for my FC scarf though!

Been a Manly fan for as long as I can remember, actually lived in Federal Pde right behind the leagues club way back in the day. Since moving out of Sydney I only held a simpler membership for ages and this year got the finances together to afford 2 reserved seat memberships in the Ken Arthurson Grandstand. (was so proud).
This request is really a no brainer for me and I will be pledging. I don't want it to sound selfish and miserly and I am also aware that Covid-19 and the restrictions imposed are hardly the fault of the club but it would be nice to know that our "support" will be recognised with something more than a thank you note we print out ourselves.
How would you like to be recognized ?
I believe all members are already recognized by the support they give to their club
We all know who we are and so does our club .

Last edited:
So wait what are we meant to do?
unlikely I would have gotten to a game anyway so happy to do whatever with my membership

Really hanging out for my FC scarf though!

As far as I can tell what you have to do is....

not ask for a refund even though you will probably not be getting to go to games this year.

PS: non ticked members don't need to pledge, nor print out a thank you note, nor get a vid to watch as we haven't bought any game tickets, and are generally meaningless dill pickles. lol

Last edited:
Wasn't asking for "personal" recognition but some sort of financial compensation might be nice. I don't buy a car to look at it and I didn't spend almost $800 on seats to leave them empty.
A discount on 2021 memberships would be nice.

It’s a fair request but I have to say, it’s very late. I had theatre tickets for this month and next and the companies either called me to check where the refund should go or emailed asking that they hang on to the money for later rescheduling. All this happened more than a month ago. While I understand that NRL clubs are struggling, so to us the Arts industry and much of society. When membership is such an important commodity, members should be treated like gold.

Wasn't asking for "personal" recognition but some sort of financial compensation might be nice. I don't buy a car to look at it and I didn't spend almost $800 on seats to leave them empty.
A discount on 2021 memberships would be nice.
You are well and truly recognized feathered friend .
The financial investment that was made by all great Manly supporters like your self goes along way in keeping our club viable .
The Manly Sea eagles club has given us supporters a greater joy ride than any car that we have invested in and I think it is nice to give back to our club in challenging times when clubs are at risk of going under .

It’s a fair request but I have to say, it’s very late. I had theatre tickets for this month and next and the companies either called me to check where the refund should go or emailed asking that they hang on to the money for later rescheduling. All this happened more than a month ago. While I understand that NRL clubs are struggling, so to us the Arts industry and much of society. When membership is such an important commodity, members should be treated like gold.
Could not agree more. My front row tickets to Carl Baron were sorted over 6 weeks ago. Been emailing The Sea Eagles for just as long and been asked to bear with them as they were working on the problem.

Last edited:
All Manly supporters are treated like Gold by our Great club
No other NRL club has given their supporters winning premiership joy every decade since the 70s Proudly making our great club the most successful club in the modern era
It is time All Manly Supporters gave back to our Great club as well .

So what you're saying is Supporters should pay for the right to be a fan of the club??

What I am saying is without club members and club sponsors clubs can not exist
The right thing for fans is to become club members
Life is not just about taking it is also all about giving
If we all took then there would be nothing left to share

2020 NRL club memberships
Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 734
Warriors 12, 673
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

THANK YOU TO ALL THE MANLY FANS
THAT MAKE THEIR SUPPORT COUNT THROUGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP
YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL GO ALONG WAY IN CONTINUING OUR GREAT MANLY TRADITION

bb89e56c8da9a4814a30b8ddd7893135.jpg

Surely Scott will shoot a thank you video from his current state of lockdown in NYC ?? Is he still in the States or did he come back here before this all hit the fan ?

I also pledged - have 3 seats in our gold membership. Hopefully free seats at the GF as reward to see Manly win #9!

More seriously, as many others have said, a no brainer and what we get back from our memberships is a lot more than we put in.

As far as I can tell what you have to do is....

not ask for a refund even though you will probably not be getting to go to games this year.

PS: non ticked members don't need to pledge, nor print out a thank you note, nor get a vid to watch as we haven't bought any game tickets, and are generally meaningless dill pickles. lol
No , every membership is important, I don’t get to pledge either but there’s no way I’d expect my money back!!

No , every membership is important, I don’t get to pledge either but there’s no way I’d expect my money back!!

When someone mentioned this a couple of months ago my first thought was "wtf... I didn't even think of asking for a refund." I mean ... I got all the stuff I paid for just not getting games on tv.

I understand other people's situations may be different though. Anyway, it was more a 'what? Oh yeah... I guess some people might be wanting to see what's happening."

~I have over explained this~

Just reading all our loyal fans posts on this thread pledging their support to our Great club in these challenging times
In challenging times we all find who our true friends are as true friends never walk away from us

THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A FRIEND
IS NOT WHERE THEY STAND IN MOMENTS OF CONVENIENCE
BUT WHERE THEY STAND IN CHALLENGING TIMES

THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOYAL AND PASSIONATE MANLY FANS AND FRIENDS WHO PLEDGE THEIR CLUB MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT ON THE 2020 CLUB MEMBERSHIP LADDER
I HOPE YOU CAN BE THE INSPIRATION FOR OTHERS TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY OUR GREAT CLUB AND JOIN YOU IN YOUR GREAT HONOUR
Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 734
Warriors 12, 673
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

OUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE
OUR GREATNESS IS WHAT WE GIVE
download.jpg

So...... If we pledge our Membership, does our Membership count twice?

Should do. We're doubling down.

That's how much it means to us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4