Membership Pledge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
All club members with tickets for 3 or more games were sent an email this afternoon to pledge their membership for the 2020 season.

We all know our club is financially challenged especially in comparison to other teams and our future is uncertain in the current environment.

One way you as a member can support the Mighty Sea Eagles is to make the pledge and financially support our club by effectively donating your membership even if there are no more games played with crowds in 2020.

Watch the video and if you can make the pledge - I know i am!

Thanks for posting @The Wheel

It isn’t even a second thought for me - I know what this club means to me and my family and for that reason I’ll be pledging my membership as a small way to give back to a club that has provided me with so many memories over the years!

I know some members will be in tough times financially, but I implore any one that is able to, to pledge your membership!

I did for our memberships. Sunk cost anyway from my end.

Note - would be nice though after you do it if there was like a thank you message rather than just going back to the previous screen...
Thanks Loobs and have passed on the feedback

Thanks Loobs and have passed on the feedback
Have bought 5 memberships for my family for many years, I also paid money for the beyond 2000 from memory and have the badge! . I and my family love this club. Although I live a couple of hours away a few times a year we head down for a game and stay the night around the beach.....soul cleansing.

We will be pledging.

#Manly Forever.

I have 5 memberships, can I pledge them all in one hit or does it have to be done individually?

All club members with tickets for 3 or more games were sent an email this afternoon to pledge their membership for the 2020 season.

We all know our club is financially challenged especially in comparison to other teams and our future is uncertain in the current environment.

One way you as a member can support the Mighty Sea Eagles is to make the pledge and financially support our club by effectively donating your membership even if there are no more games played with crowds in 2020.

Watch the video and if you can make the pledge - I know i am!

Just reading all our loyal fans posts on this thread pledging their support to our Great club in these challenging times
In challenging times we all find who our true friends are as true friends never walk away from us

THE ULTIMATE MEASURE OF A FRIEND
IS NOT WHERE THEY STAND IN MOMENTS OF CONVENIENCE
BUT WHERE THEY STAND IN CHALLENGING TIMES

THANK YOU TO ALL THE LOYAL AND PASSIONATE MANLY FANS AND FRIENDS WHO PLEDGE THEIR CLUB MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT ON THE 2020 CLUB MEMBERSHIP LADDER
I HOPE YOU CAN BE THE INSPIRATION FOR OTHERS TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY OUR GREAT CLUB AND JOIN YOU IN YOUR GREAT HONOUR
Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361