Membership packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Were these due out before Xmas. I paid by a certain date but havent seen mine yet.

Has anyone????

Yeah, We got ours 3 weeks agoish.
The plastic looking trinket is my fav!
And the walking billboard hat is also great...

Last edited by a moderator:
my membership is always a xmas pressie and last week the wife tried to tell me that it hadn't been received yet. so i picked up the phone & started to make a call. she asked who was i calling, i said manly memberships to give them a blast.
at that point she admitted to having received it a few days earlier so all good for me!

Ours arrived about two weeks apart. I think around 20-25 Nov were the dates they were spruiking (to renew by) to ensure delivery before Cristmas.

Last edited:
I payed for my membership on November 14th and got my parcel on December 17th. Good that its here, hang in there hopefully it will come today.

Got ours a cpl weeks apart. Wasn't that fussed wether mine got here or not before Xmas after reading some of the comments....and now I know why....that cap is without doubt the worst I've seen. Not just the shiit green one side and yellow the other, way too much white. Has the colour maroon become forbidden in our colours?!
And whoever was operating the guillotine press at the sticker factory must've been sniffing the glue when he decided to chop them in half the normal size.
I did find one thing I liked! The ONE side of the scarf that has Sea Eagles and Maroon and white Emblems....no other fuucking colours or names!

Yeah we are still to get ours too. But I am not too worried and after hearing how some people are disappointed in it , I will sit on the Fence till then.

I'm hesitant to say as for security and insurance reasons I'd rather not have people in my neighbourhood know that I have a rare exclusive limited edition specially minted Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 70th Anniversary coin on the premises.
But if I was to have received the pack it probably would have arrived at or around the 11th December.

Here's a tip: You get a jersey shaped plastic sleeve with some items inside. If you grab a razor blade and cut it carefully along the bottom at the back, remove the items and slide a big magnet or two inside (like the calendar ones you get from real estate agents), you have the current jersey to hang on the fridge to constantly remind you of how slow the current off season is going.
Not unlike a lot of kids this Christmas, I've had more fun with the wrapping.:)
Merry Christmas!

magnet3.jpg

My 70th anniversary coin was consigned to the Brisbane City Council garbage truck on Tuesday morning, RIP little buddy!!

My pack arrived a few weeks ago. Worse Manly membership car sticker I have ever seen. Don't mind the key ring though.

Mine arrived about three weeks ago and tonight it will be wrapped and placed under the tree for the kids to give me tomorrow. Somewhere around 7:30am I will be handed this wrapped gift and the look of surprise on my face when i open it will be enough to keep the kids happy for another year. Merry Christmas Feathered friends

Ordered mine ages ago.

tis now 2 days past the "7 to 14 days expected delivery date" that the tracking website says.

Not surprised....happens most years since living in Canada.

Gives current hat a few last days of being special.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6