Membership Drive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was talking to a mate of mine this arvo (rabbits man) wanted to get 2 season tickets + 1 kids....Souths have pay for 2 season adult tickets kids free....2 kids FREE and they said on the phone...."just trying to get our numbers up"....with a bag of goodies (all be it souths cr@p)sounds a good deal except its souths

if only we could match that with something like a next generation club for free for under 9's......

Hi guys and Gals,
I put this vid together as a sort of "Earn your wings" bit. I'm somewhat of an amateur but if anyone wants to use it go ahead.
Feedback appreciated etc etc.
Hope it's ok *nervously clicks submit*

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXsY49WtMc[/video]

Globaleagle, the concept and the vision are spot on but, imo, the sound effects could be improved. At times it sounds like a groaning rust-bucket rather than the well-oiled Manly machine.
But, A for Effort!

Clint said:
Nice one GE.
Great work.

Thanks

Berkeley_Eagle said:
That's great

Thanks

The Who said:
Globaleagle, the concept and the vision are spot on but, imo, the sound effects could be improved. At times it sounds like a groaning rust-bucket rather than the well-oiled Manly machine.
But, A for Effort!

Thanks

The soundtrack is from the trailer for Transformers 2 - Revenge of the fallen, chosen as I loved the canucks version that 'evolution' did with the faster build up as the trailer went on(with lots of transformers smashing and crashing around). That said hopefully in 2012 there will be no rust on the boys going back to back! Thanks again!

:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4