MembersGuru changed hands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all!

Just wanted to let you know that as of this morning I am no longer the woman behind MembersGuru on twitter.

Matt Phelan, our Member Services Manager will now look after the account. At some stage soon he will also be introducing himself here on Silvertails.

I'll still be around keeping an eye on things, however Matt will be your go-to man for all things Sea Eagles Membership.

Have a great day & Go Manly!

Larissa

Are you being promoted? demoted? dare I say going to another club! As long as Matt is half as good as you it should be all good.

Well deserved Larissa, congratulations. You've given the club a face on these forums and it is much appreciated.

Congratulations on the promotion and thanks for connecting the club with the fans, well done Larissa.

Congratulations Larissa, Make sure Matt gets in touch with me to introduce himself and get anything sorted he needs help with

Larissa said:
Morning all!

Just wanted to let you know that as of this morning I am no longer the woman behind MembersGuru on twitter.

Matt Phelan, our Member Services Manager will now look after the account. At some stage soon he will also be introducing himself here on Silvertails.

Larissa

Congratulations on the promotion, Larissa. It must be a good phelan....

I gather Matt is related to Ryan?

Congratulations Larissa!

For people who say the Board and CEO don't know what they were doing, here is proof that they can get at least one decision right!!

Thanks Larissa, for caring and sharing.
Matt has a very high standard to maintain :angel:

I have met you and Gallop's visage compared to yours is a car wreck :p

Thats no compliment because most peoples butts make Gallops head look like a car wreck.No offence to you Larissa!

Congrats on the promotion Larissa and keep up the great work for the Mighty Sea Eagles,it's much appreciated...

Larissa said:
I have been promoted to Brand Manager, I'm not going anywhere!

:)

Awesome! and I'll add my name to the list of congratulations as it is much deserved.

For a minute there I thought you were off to the Dogs - I can handle Des & co leaving but don't think I could take it if they got hold of your talent.

It's the most information that's been available on a forum for many years, Larissa has done a fine job, and unsurprising that she has a promotion.

By the way Larissa you don't credit yourself enough in the "photogenic" department, I reckon you'd take a great photo!!

I hope Matt can be as half as good as you, as that would be 50% better than we have ever had before!!

Congratulations on the promotion.

Well done Larissa & all the best for the new role. The MWSE brand will be going global now! :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6