Members Council Feedback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mals- 5 individual passes were provided based on previous feedback with the benefit being you could use your 5 game membership at games of your choice rather than 5 separate games eg you could get 5 entries to one match and bring friends rather than 1 entry at 5 matches. Will pass feedback on though
Cheers Wheel. From a club perspective I would have thought they would sell more tickets to matches though if I was to buy 4 x tickets for friends at a discounted members price than giving away my own tickets to friends. I’ve done this plenty of times in previous years.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.... but I couldn’t help but see that DCE and the Eagles have gotten heaps of positive praise for delivering a personalised video message to a young Fan this week

Made me think of us throwing around the idea in this thread about delivering video messages to members

Could we have actually helped with a good idea?!?!

Go Silvertails

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.... but I couldn’t help but see that DCE and the Eagles have gotten heaps of positive praise for delivering a personalised video message to a young Fan this week

Made me think of us throwing around the idea in this thread about delivering video messages to members

Go Silvertails

Its a great idea but has to be done sporadically and for special occasions , for me personally perhaps Fathers Day, Birthday , Christmas , Australia Day, Easter.......that’ll do;););)

Go Silvertails

That was just me being silly, no it’s a great idea and you could see the effect on the little girl, good on DCE!!!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7