Member's Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Member's Caps

No I haven' MB - there are some on ME who have go theirs.

Member's Caps

Byso got his yesterday. I am going to see if my was delivered today - wanted to wear it to the game on Sunday. JM stand would look good with a few of these I reckon.

Member's Caps

Byso is part of the Conga Line he gets priority - we probably have our member numbers marked as trouble makers (only joking)

Member's Caps

I was thinking that my silkworms are probably still being bred. Anyway, I can't wait to see them.

Member's Caps

Got mine yesterday...

Pics taken by Corso_Pete are in the caps thread.

http://forum.mightyeagles.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=38413&whichpage=2

Not too bad at all...Dunno whether I'll wear mine. I look like either a mental patient or a 12 year old in a hat...Sometimes both.

Member's Caps

I was hoping to receive mine in the mail today , but no such luck. Hope they're not being sent out in alphabetical order , with a surname starting with " U " , maybe I'll receive mine in October.

There was a photo of the members cap posted on ME . They look good !!

Member's Caps

Probably sent out in groups according to area.

Those ME members who live on the coast have gotten theirs. Same with members out west.

Member's Caps

I was hoping to receive mine in the mail today , but no such luck. Hope they're not being sent out in alphabetical order , with a surname starting with \" U \" , maybe I'll receive mine in October.

Looks like December for me with a surname starting with "Z". But i'm well used to being last from the old school days. Sometimes I got the teachers to let us go in reverse alphabetical order. hehe

Member's Caps

if you are then you must be holding some kind of record

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4