Members' BBQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Members' BBQ

Just got back from holidays and picked up my mail - noticed that there is a members BBQ on at Brookie this Thursday arvo.

Who is going? Sounds like a good idea and it would be good to see the lads train etc. I am hoping to get there with a kid or two in tow.

Members' BBQ

I hope you eat $80 worth of BBQ!

Members' BBQ

was there ever any doubt.

Once again.

open up a "no frills" membership for $40, send me only member card and I will join.... I dont want a hat, I dont want stickers, i dont want posters, they have no place in my home, matabele and Ryan will atest to my spotless walls only covered with Art and Photos.
I would even probably be happy not to go to the BBQ's since I have other commitments.

but $80 is too much for membership, simple as that. Marketing is a simple thing. and this is not the right way to market the membership in the first year.

Start low in the first year and build your membership base...increase the prices slightly in the second year and grow your base a little more. Dont start high and then get higher.

What do you think the NRL have been doing with Ticket prices over the last few years. I bet no one really noticed that they were trying to build ground attendance and increase their market, they just thought hmmm prices are going up a little but not too much

Members' BBQ

If you go to see the lads train, make sure they understand one thing, even if you have to yell it over and over again.

"INTENSITY"!!!!!!!!!!!

Members' BBQ

I'm not going because I can't promise myself that I wont punch someone. (i.e. Donald or King)

Members' BBQ

was there ever any doubt.

Once again.

open up a \"no frills\" membership for $40, send me only member card and I will join.... I dont want a hat, I dont want stickers, i dont want posters, they have no place in my home, matabele and Ryan will atest to my spotless walls only covered with Art and Photos.
I would even probably be happy not to go to the BBQ's since I have other commitments.

but $80 is too much for membership, simple as that. Marketing is a simple thing. and this is not the right way to market the membership in the first year.

Start low in the first year and build your membership base...increase the prices slightly in the second year and grow your base a little more. Dont start high and then get higher.

What do you think the NRL have been doing with Ticket prices over the last few years. I bet no one really noticed that they were trying to build ground attendance and increase their market, they just thought hmmm prices are going up a little but not too much

It was only $25.00 last year, no frills just a membership card and from a memory a poster, why didn't you join then?. I understand that you would have not renewed this year due to the cost and the frills provided but I don't undertsand why you didn't join last year when the criteria for membership met your requirements!

Members' BBQ

last year there was little point and I was under no obligation. It was for the remainder of the season, like 5 games or something.

If next year day one it is no frill $25 I will join in a heartbeat

Members' BBQ

Back to the main topic - it is a good idea and a great way for those committed to the club to attend and meet the players and feel a bit of the atmosphere. For the players to interact with the supporters and get a touch of the fervour would be a good thing as this weekend is a vital one - we must win to arrest the slump and get our campaign back on track.

Members' BBQ

I hope so Byso - the plan is to go. I will let you know in the next couple of days. If my missus visits her parents at the same time I am in.

Members' BBQ

Doubtful I will go isn't it tomorrow?

I will be at the Q & A with Des & staff on the 20th though

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4