Melbourne's preparation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Melbourne's preparation

It seems we made it through last night with no injury or judiciary concerns. Our game was a lot less physical than the one today too.

I suspect Melbourne face an unsettled week. Key questions:

1. Will Jeremy smith be suspended?
2. How bad is Slater's injury?
3. Will they play Turner and risk a barrage of bombs from Orford?

Melbourne's preparation

This is from the storm website. No doubt the usual bull**** before a GF.

In an enticing match-up, the Storm will face the only team this year that they have not been able to defeat in the Manly Sea Eagles.

Tonight's brutal encounter, though, might have taken its toll, with injury clouds over Ben Cross, Folau, Hoffman and Clint Newton.

"We are a good chance of having a couple missing next week," said Bellamy.

"Some of our reserves haven't played for four or five weeks, to that's a concern. But we'll see what happens and hopefully the medical staff can do a good job over the week."

Melbourne's preparation

Ducks and drakes - smokescreens etc.

Maybe Robbie Kearns and Tawera Nikau will play for them!!! (Second one might hurt to tackle)

Melbourne's preparation

Depending on how our Injuries go as well, but I am really confident about this now. Manly are playing great Footy and have the defence to shutdown Melbourne.

Also I hope Slater plays and gets nose broken again, How big is it?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6