Melbourne offside all night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
Melbourne was offside most of the night and didn't get penalised? WTF was the ref doing?

I was amazed at the number of times we would throw the ball out one or two passes and the melbourne defender would tackle our player straight away.

The NRL needs to have a look at melbourne's defence because they could not have rushed up that fast unless they were continually offside. :bdh: :bdh:

To be fair I thought we were also offside on many occasions & we were not penalised. The ref had a good game in my view.

I know refs cop it for blowing too many penalties & rightly so, discression & the advantage rule must be applied. BUT he is still out there to do a job. He does have to ensure that both teams are playing within the rules.

As long as there is consistency I will not complain about a refs performance. Hayne was consistent last night & his performance contributed to a great match.

Whatever excuses Melbourne may come up with losing one of them willnot be a refereeing decision.

Melbourne was offside most of the night and didn't get penalised? WTF was the ref doing?

I was amazed at the number of times we would throw the ball out one or two passes and the melbourne defender would tackle our player straight away.

The NRL needs to have a look at melbourne's defence because they could not have rushed up that fast unless they were continually offside. :bdh: :bdh:

sorry Kingeyfan but can not be more wrong.

Hayne kept a massive 10 meters, it was more like 13 meters, so when the teams ( both teams) krept in front of him they where still about 10 meters back, this kept the game flowing and one of the reasons why the ref had an awespme game and the game was of the highest quality. Not sure if you where at the game or where sitting side on, you would not notice this on TV.

Im happy for the refs to use this tact.

I went to the Drongoes V Newcastle game yesterday and I can tell you right now Adam Woolnough NEVER gets back to the ref... I was sitting with a mate and I was watching him and I said "check this out, he (woolnough) never gets back to the ref" and I counted 13 times in total I saw him (they defended alot) offside and that was just when they were defended right in front of me.

The Radio commentary ABC kept saying that Manly were offside but didn't say much about Melbourne.
That would be the biased left-wing slant against the silvertails CW. Tell them to get their hair cut and get a decent job!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2