Melbourne & Brisbane last night joined Newcastle in demanding Lyon be stood down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Melbourne & Brisbane last night joined Newcastle in demanding Lyon be stood down

If the Knights want to take a moral high ground then they could take the opportunity of this week's game to return the drug-tainted 1997 Grand Final trophy to its rightful owners. 

Re: Melbourne & Brisbane last night joined Newcastle in demanding Lyon be stood down

Canteen Worker link said:
It raises an interesting thought though. A family man decides he would rather place his family high on the priority list and not spend a week in a drunken frenzy (first few days) and then interstate and he is castigated for it.

Surely a proud rep player (which Lyon has been) would have his reasons. The stupidity of all this is that this happened in Origin 2 and he was not picked for this game. Tis a joke really.

Jamie missed the City/Country game because of a very serious tragedy with one of his children.  Given what happened I doubt the child is out of the woods yet. 

If I were him I wouldn't want to leave my wife and kids for a 9 day camp either. 

Re: Melbourne & Brisbane last night joined Newcastle in demanding Lyon be stood

MORE FIRE POWER SEA EAGLES
STICK IT TO THEM SEA EAGLES
SMASH NEWCASTLE THIS WEEKEND SEA EAGLES

hoax1210au link said:

No thanks, they don't pay their bills.  I'd rather the Penns thanks. 

Matabele link said:
[quote author=hoax1210au link=topic=177721.msg187922#msg187922 date=1214461070]

No thanks, they don't pay their bills.  I'd rather the Penns thanks. 
[/quote]

Worst PUN in history

Matabele link said:
If the Knights want to take a moral high ground then they could take the opportunity of this week's game to return the drug-tainted 1997 Grand Final trophy to its rightful owners. 

Thats the best post on this topic  :)

It probably has slipped their mind along with Macdougall walking all over toovey's face

I love it when we're hated.  I fully support Lyon.  What an insult to be 'considered' as a back up for that weasel Gasnier, he's twice the player and has a normal sized head too.   

Too right....Right Attitude DSM5

Gasnier is a sook. I hope he goes to French Union where he can play with a whole hepa of other cats. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4