Melb v NZ Chat/News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never seen a a more piss poor display from a home team in a semi in my life! The scum r pathetic. Geez I hope they somehow win this.

This scramble footy is good, takes more out of both teams. Will be an interesting finish, can't wait to see who we play

Where is The Eagle when u want to sledge him I quote "the warriors are a terrible team and Maloney & Johnson are hacks"

aweaome display from the warriors. however they celebrated like they had one the Grand Final already

WE will still win its just going to be a lot tougher now. Storm forwards are pissweak Warriors forwards are tough.

Not sure Warriors can produce error free footy again next week but tonight's style will be tough, 1 thing for sure is we will offer more than Melbourne did, that was pathetic from the pack

Another big game, another **** game for little Billy, surprise surprise

Sheikheagle said:
Where is The Eagle when u want to sledge him I quote "the warriors are a terrible team and Maloney & Johnson are hacks"

This is a canberra vs saints thing, my biggest worry is Rapira and the beast

It hardly matters they just played their gf

Cambo said:
aweaome display from the warriors. however they celebrated like they had one the Grand Final already

Yep just like the Donkeys did and we all know what happened to them the week after. Warriors are not consistant enough to play such a controlled game again next week, that said ANYTHING can happen. We also have a great record against the Warriors!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4