Mediated Dispute Resolution

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Oh what a controversy it is....that Sideline and Ryan issue.

So heres my idea for Silvertails for future member altercations and differences of opinion.

Silvertails produce their own basic graphics game on this website as a means to settle disputes. The game could be boxing or passing footy through hole or anything else thats mildly competitive. The two opponents agree/select a winning number/margin and whoever reaches that score first wins. One GAME WIN point goes to the winner and he has the kudos and rep registered in the games member tally.

Good way to let opponents thrash out a disagreement without resorting to name calling & threats. And probably an attractive & unique addition to the Silvertails website for members and their guests.
:dance:

yeah I will get right on that.......or not

Oh what a controversy it is....that Sideline and Ryan issue.

So heres my idea for Silvertails for future member altercations and differences of opinion.

Silvertails produce their own basic graphics game on this website as a means to settle disputes. The game could be boxing or passing footy through hole or anything else thats mildly competitive. The two opponents agree/select a winning number/margin and whoever reaches that score first wins. One GAME WIN point goes to the winner and he has the kudos and rep registered in the games member tally.

Good way to let opponents thrash out a disagreement without resorting to name calling & threats. And probably an attractive & unique addition to the Silvertails website for members and their guests.
:dance:

Some people only know name calling - and threats though Jatz. :wall:

I doubt they could come to an agreement on what game to play etc etc.

I'd choose trivial pursuit over those Rocker fools every time!

well chasing them or talking to them is definately a TRIVIAL persuit

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4