Media stitchup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ok - Cronk and Friend are out....

We are missing Tommy T the best attacking player in the game,
AFB - Arguably up with best dominant front rower in the game
Walker - 1 of the best attacking centres in the game

I won’t give BS calls but damn they know how to make the opposition seem hard done by when in actual fact, Manly has the up against it factors

Yes, the post game foxsports coverage had warren smith saying "Manly took on a weakened Sydney roosters side" like we were at full strength.

We get even less credit when we win!

"Manly took on a weakened Sydney roosters side" .....so I guess their win was a miraculous performance.....

Yep, sounds legit @:rolleyes:

I won’t give BS calls but damn they know how to make the opposition seem hard done by when in actual fact, Manly has the up against it factors
Tell me about it - it made me sick. We also had Paeseka out.

We have more out yet they are a “higgledy-piggledy outfit” (Sampson), and a “second string team” (Anasta). This second string team have Corder, Keary, Tedesco, Mitchell, JWH, Tupou, Chricton, Morris, Manu, Aubusson and Radley - poor old Roosters.

We have twice as many out yet nothing but the occasional mention of Tom being out. I mean why can’t a “full strength” Manly beat this reserve grade Roosters side?

Are these people genuinely inept or simply have an agenda?

Tell me about it - it made me sick. We also had Paeseka out.

We have more out yet they are a “higgledy-piggledy outfit” (Sampson), and a “second string team” (Anasta). This second string team have Corder, Keary, Tedesco, Mitchell, JWH, Tupou, Chricton, Morris, Manu, Aubusson and Radley - poor old Roosters.

We have twice as many out yet nothing but the occasional mention of Tom being out. I mean why can’t a “full strength” Manly beat this reserve grade Roosters side?

Are these people genuinely inept or simply have an agenda?
They are genuinely inept and do have an agenda.

I had an annoying Roosters supporter behind me at the game last night. Why was he annoying? Because he is a Roosters Supporter. However, before the match, he was singing the praises of Radley at hooker and how well he will go at that position. Sure didn't sound like they were worried about Friend not playing.

Don’t know how many of you were watching Foxtel but at the end it was all about the Rorters , not even a mention of the comeback, then we switch to young Lam at the fence with his family and the FaceTime session with his Dad in the UK.

Now ok if this went for 30 seconds but it kept going and going and going for at least 7-8 minutes and meanwhile the commentators were gushing over it all and how special it was.

Of course let’s forget Corey Waddell whose Dad passes away when he was a kid making his debut.

I get really really sick of the bull**** we get on TV about the “ favs” wether it be teams or players.

Interview a player from both sides coming off the field , ok, cut back to the studio to discuss the game , ok but this incessant “ fawning” over the favs really ****ing pisses me off.

Listen to the Big Sports Breakfast tomorrow if you can. I sent them an email about this, how some commentators show their bias towards some clubs, hopefully they will read it out. Rob from Kurmond

Don’t know how many of you were watching Foxtel but at the end it was all about the Rorters , not even a mention of the comeback, then we switch to young Lam at the fence with his family and the FaceTime session with his Dad in the UK.

Now ok if this went for 30 seconds but it kept going and going and going for at least 7-8 minutes and meanwhile the commentators were gushing over it all and how special it was.

Of course let’s forget Corey Waddell whose Dad passes away when he was a kid making his debut.

I get really really sick of the bull**** we get on TV about the “ favs” wether it be teams or players.

Interview a player from both sides coming off the field , ok, cut back to the studio to discuss the game , ok but this incessant “ fawning” over the favs really ****ing pisses me off.
That's the beauty of attending the match, even in torrential rain. You can leave as soon, or before, the siren sounds and then amuse yourself kicking cats on the way back to your car.
And here's a big cheer out to all those other 'true fans' on the Hill last night, many who didn't bring an umbrella (unlike me).
If I read a post on here about it being a poor crowd - Bozo, you are on notice - I'll be coming for you. Your big muscles don't worry me. Much.

We need "Manly TV."

Yep sickening, i just don't watch the cr@p they dish up anymore. It was a miracle they won with 2 players out yadda yadda yadda

Yep sickening, i just don't watch the cr@p they dish up anymore. It was a miracle they won with 2 players out yadda yadda yadda

I just typed yadda yadda yadda else where. Who knew there were still two uber kewl people about!?!?!!?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8