Me and one of the newest Mnaly supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yup some absolutely fantastic shots.

Yeah not a true supporter. I have just made a new fan possibly two, though time will tell as Linda needs a little more convincing

I thought she would have been convinced after meeting me - Drae seemed to like me, was jumping out of the stroller.

lol

Yup both Drae, Linda and I had a cracker fo a day.

Drae especially loved it. Will defiantely take him back for the first home game if it isnt on late

he wanted the one that matchedm mine and it was all tehy had at the stand we went to.

Mate for $65 it was a bargain and I dont mind being thought of as a tight ass. He likes it because it is exactly the same as mine

he also has the same spikey hair.

I would have gone with the same jumper if it was cheaper anyway!!! nice work on getting another fan, I am sure at that age not much brainwashing was required.

I can't wait for Holly to say.

"Go the Eagles" then "Parra sux" :)

Wife and her family are Parra supporters ;)

My 5 yr old nephew has an uncle on his fathers side who is a Parra Supporter.

Poor kid has Parra and Manly stuff galore, I'll win him over from the dark side eventually :)

Drae comes from a father with a grandfather who supports the bulldogs and another wh supports the roosters.

Linda use to Hate manly but she has little choice now ut to love em :)

What team does the father support?

Dunno if this was to me or Dan, but the brother in law is unfortunately a Parra supporter, but not as rabid as the uncle.

he said the kid can decide for himself

Danners - is he trying to cover your face through embarrassment? Already knows he is prettier than you !!! GOLD. I bet Drae's thinking...if only I was an adult...my hands would be bigger...

HeHe...

nope just trying to hold on. Most of the time he is messing around with my hair.

One of his favourite games is to put all his toys on my hair. weird!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4