McCrone - Deal Off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Hamster Huey

Space Invader
Word is that our officials haven't followed through on the discussed deal, and instead offered a reduced amount when it come time to sign. Apparantly means McCrone is not likely to come now.

Anybody else heard this one?

Word is that our officials haven't followed through on the discussed deal, and instead offered a reduced amount when it come time to sign. Apparantly means McCrone is not likely to come now.

Anybody else heard this one?
I haven't heard it but I like it.

Didn't realise that McCrone deal was even on to begin with. I don't believe any sleep will be lost over this revelation.

It says on the Fox sports website that Jordan Rankin formerly of the Gold Coast and is currently playing in the English Super league has signed a 2 year deal with a Sydney club,but doesnt give a hint to who.He plays Fullback,five eight and halfback.I cant remember him,can anyone shed any light him,and no,surprise,surprise, he hasn't been linked to us,anyway just throwing it out there

I think Rankin holds the record for youngest player of the modern era, or something like that.

He kicked on to be so good he was in England by the time he was 20.

It says on the Fox sports website that Jordan Rankin formerly of the Gold Coast and is currently playing in the English Super league has signed a 2 year deal with a Sydney club,but doesnt give a hint to who.He plays Fullback,five eight and halfback.I cant remember him,can anyone shed any light him,and no,surprise,surprise, he hasn't been linked to us,anyway just throwing it out there

Former titans player, was fairly solid. But more of a Fullback than a half. Could it be sharks taht want him?

Im glad we are no longer after mcrone. Didnt seem like a good buy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6