McClennan gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They should get Kevin Iro to coach at the bulldogs with Des, that way he can give T-Rex some more pointers on how to bludge through a game

They should get Kevin Iro to coach at the bulldogs with Des, that way he can give T-Rex some more pointers on how to bludge through a game

Daniel said:

Lol, I second this motion!

Daniel said:

Lol, I second this motion!

This was going to happen after their excellent year last year.

On a similar note, who is the Warriors U20's coach? If we can get him here. A number of his squad will also be on the Maori Warringah jersey in 3 - 4 years.

On a similar note, who is the Warriors U20's coach? If we can get him here. A number of his squad will also be on the Maori Warringah jersey in 3 - 4 years.

Bet Ivan cleary wished he'd stayed, he had the respect of the players.
Hell be out the door at penrith mid season next year when they're bottom of the ladder again.

Bet Ivan cleary wished he'd stayed, he had the respect of the players.
Hell be out the door at penrith mid season next year when they're bottom of the ladder again.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Gould won't send Cleary anywhere

They have a 4 year plan which they are executing and will take some time
Historically 4 year plans have taken around 4 years to complete. Having said that, Southside 4 year plan has taken close to 30 years and still looks like failing

Kiwi Eagle said:
Gould won't send Cleary anywhere

They have a 4 year plan which they are executing and will take some time
Historically 4 year plans have taken around 4 years to complete. Having said that, Southside 4 year plan has taken close to 30 years and still looks like failing

Kiwi Eagle said:
He coached Leeds to Super League titles, and the Kiwis to Tri Nations success

There have been rumours for a while that the players have no faith in him, especially the younger blokes. I'd give them a boot up the arse if they have stopped trying due to that. Johnson seems to be the main one reading between the lines

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people
[/
I think that loss to us over in Perth really destroyed them. Take a look at the players faces after that loss they were absolutely shell shocked. His decision to play an injured Hurrell wouldn't have inspired faith in his ability and if the young and undoubtedly talented squad started to grumble, it's a no brainer he had to go.

It amazes me how many coaches go well in the Uk only to be exposed as 2nd rate in the NRL.

Kiwi Eagle said:
He coached Leeds to Super League titles, and the Kiwis to Tri Nations success

There have been rumours for a while that the players have no faith in him, especially the younger blokes. I'd give them a boot up the arse if they have stopped trying due to that. Johnson seems to be the main one reading between the lines

WAMF said:
Who cares.

Quite a lot of people
[/
I think that loss to us over in Perth really destroyed them. Take a look at the players faces after that loss they were absolutely shell shocked. His decision to play an injured Hurrell wouldn't have inspired faith in his ability and if the young and undoubtedly talented squad started to grumble, it's a no brainer he had to go.

It amazes me how many coaches go well in the Uk only to be exposed as 2nd rate in the NRL.

Brookvale said:

John Ackland

He has coached them the past 2 years. Been around Rugby League over here for many,many years and is highly thought of. He was actually the guy who found SBW and sent him across to the Dogs

Brookvale said:

John Ackland

He has coached them the past 2 years. Been around Rugby League over here for many,many years and is highly thought of. He was actually the guy who found SBW and sent him across to the Dogs

Watch the Worriers - the most disappointing team in the comp this season - win their remaining two matches.

Watch the Worriers - the most disappointing team in the comp this season - win their remaining two matches.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8