maybe this time Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Seeing as the first 3 responses to Byso's challenge all drew a blank from Duke Nukem, I thought I'd try again.

Whats everyones favorite holiday destination, both Domestically and OS, I am a fan of Cairns and Perth in Oz, and have only been around the south pacific outside the country, and out of those Vanuatu would be my favorite..

AUSTRALIA : I also like Perth and North QLD ( not Brisbane or Sufferers Paradise ) . I am also a big fan of NSW South Coast - Narooma , Bermagui , Batemans Bay , Tilba etc.

OVERSEAS : I've enjoyed a few trips to U.S.A and in particular like New York , Memphis , San Fran , North Carolina. A few years back , a mate and myself travelled to Brazil and Argentina (good times). Closer to home , it's very hard to go past Fiji and Thailand as far as "good value" holidays go.

Love the Whitsundays, Margaret River area, NSW North Coast around Pt Macquarie/North Haven, South Coast around Ulladulla and Narooma etc Am a fan of National Parks. Love Snowies in summer and Tasmania. The Cradle Mt/Lake St Clair walk is sensational.

I love Yosemite and Grand Canyon in USA. San Francisco is nice.

Gotta say that it is hard to beat Sydney Harbour or the Northern Beaches on a beautiful day.

For visuals Cape Town has it all over Sydney. Too bad you risk getting knifed every time you enjoy the view.

My favourite spot in Australia - can't split Sunshine Coast Caloundra end and Magnetic Island.

I yearn to see Africa again - thus Zimbabwe and South Africa head my list of international destinations.

I have never been OS however I would love to visit the US, just to see what the fuss is all about.

Domestically I haven't been that far either. From Brisbane the farthest south I've been is Bega and the farthest north is Bundy.

However as a child my fondest memories were spending holidays on my Grandfathers farm in Glenorie.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2