Maxta Music - I need Silvertail votes !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all,

Hoping the mods don't mind me leaving this up for 20 hours, as finishes at 4pm tomorrow.

I am in a 94.9FM misic/song competition to Win $$ and some air play on the station.

FB are not allowing me to get support as its an event, so thought Silvertails may be generous and support.

It takes only 10 seconds and if you click link below (Harvest -ival Wild card Draw) and the "discussion" button, you can go down to Matty K and hit a "like" for a vote to count.....really apreciate the support where possible from my Manly fans on here....every vote could make the difference...thx in advance to those who jump on and help @;)

Harvest-ival Wild Card Draw
Done

Done mate. Usually a **** on here but im Always happy to support musos.

If you want you have a look at my son Kurt in his studio session recording "And Justice for all" by metalica on his Bass here is the link.

And yes his uncle Paul played for the mighty Sea Eagles. 😊
Love it. But glad I’m not your next door neighbour!:eek:

Nice sounds Maxta, the second one especially. Hilarious how you guys have thongs on or maybe barefoot?

Love it. But glad I’m not your next door neighbour!:eek:
Just seen this wobatgc - lucky he likes drinking runs and listening to loud music mate ....if I had a Mrs Mangles, would be in Massive trouble 😂

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2