Maxta Music - I need Silvertail votes !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Hi all,

Hoping the mods don't mind me leaving this up for 20 hours, as finishes at 4pm tomorrow.

I am in a 94.9FM misic/song competition to Win $$ and some air play on the station.

FB are not allowing me to get support as its an event, so thought Silvertails may be generous and support.

It takes only 10 seconds and if you click link below (Harvest -ival Wild card Draw) and the "discussion" button, you can go down to Matty K and hit a "like" for a vote to count.....really apreciate the support where possible from my Manly fans on here....every vote could make the difference...thx in advance to those who jump on and help @;)

Harvest-ival Wild Card Draw

Done mate. Usually a **** on here but im Always happy to support musos.

If you want you have a look at my son Kurt in his studio session recording "And Justice for all" by metalica on his Bass here is the link.

And yes his uncle Paul played for the mighty Sea Eagles. 😊

Hi all,

Hoping the mods don't mind me leaving this up for 20 hours, as finishes at 4pm tomorrow.

I am in a 94.9FM misic/song competition to Win $$ and some air play on the station.

FB are not allowing me to get support as its an event, so thought Silvertails may be generous and support.

It takes only 10 seconds and if you click link below (Harvest -ival Wild card Draw) and the "discussion" button, you can go down to Matty K and hit a "like" for a vote to count.....really apreciate the support where possible from my Manly fans on here....every vote could make the difference...thx in advance to those who jump on and help @;)

Harvest-ival Wild Card Draw
Done-ski

Done mate plus a few noggie family members who are right into there music I passed onto.

Good luck and my nephew through marriage is having a crack at the voice here this season..

Cheers champion and hope your nephew does well and most importantly enjoys the moment

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4