Max Krilich Says Manly Shouldn't Bother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader

http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?extend.829

The former great hooker savages the Eagles in this article in Today's Telegraph, saying that we shouldn't even bother turning up for the semis.

Harsh but maybe fair.

No-one can argue with what Max is saying.

If we do manage another win this year and finish in 8th positon we will most likely play St george away in the semi final. It could be an embarrasing scoreline.

Max needs to remember when he coached the Manly reserve grade side to the clubs first ever wooden spoon. Didn't win a game the whole season if my memory serves me correctly.

but at least i bet his players where trying!

i dont think anyone here is afraid of losing, its just we want to see the boys put in to earn there 250K a year! ( 5 times the avarega aussie wage)

Mike gibson summed it up, if we performed like that for our employer we would not have a job for much longer..

Max did coach for one year and then realised where his talents lay and gave the coaching away.

He also accepted a contract downgrade in his twilight years to stay with Manly rather than go and use the media etc to drive his price up/threaten to go elsewhere.

He is Manly through and through and bled regularly for the club he loves. To see the imposters playing in the pack at present must hurt him very much!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4