Max Delmege expecting twins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
My daughter was an ivf girl. Took us six years, and a lot of cash. There’s been a running joke between the two of us for years, as to when are we getting the money back, plus interest.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs D. You know the kids will have no other choice than to become Manly fans, and that’s the way it should be. @:D

Seriously why the f$&@ would you want to become a father at 75? When I’m that age there ain’t no chance in hell I’m having another kid. Hell I have enough trouble with my two at 42!
Max left his legacy with Manly fans forever, however with Mrs D, I'm sure she would want some legacy of Max left with her, considering the age difference .

My daughter was an ivf girl. Took us six years, and a lot of cash. There’s been a running joke between the two of us for years, as to when are we getting the money back, plus interest.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs D. You know the kids will have no other choice than to become Manly fans, and that’s the way it should be. @:D
We went through IVF. We got our a boy at our first try with IVF. After we didn't fall again naturally we thought we'd rock up and do it again as we still had eggs frozen. Four years, a lot of false starts, miscarriages, money and tears followed until we were down to the last two eggs, both of which were considered unlikely to take. We went ahead anyway and got our second boy!

We were felt very lucky to have our two boys and didn't see the need for precautions as we just didn't fall naturally. Low and behold, two years later, our third boy arrives. Thinking that was fluke, we went along in our blissful ignorance for another two years when our baby girl arrived! Needless to say we have now taken the Ultimate precaution!

We were felt very lucky to have our two boys and didn't see the need for precautions as we just didn't fall naturally. Low and behold, two years later, our third boy arrives. Thinking that was fluke, we went along in our blissful ignorance for another two years when our baby girl arrived! Needless to say we have now taken the Ultimate precaution!
Have you heard the advice that mothers can't get pregnant while they are breastfeeding? Well we learned that is a myth! It is unlikely to happen but it is possible. 2 of our kids are very close in age as a result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4