Matty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No I would not DSM

And as I think you have set me up with a leading question there, I will answer your next one for you as well :p

The difference between Orford and Jones is that Jones has been playing top level rugby league since 1995, and had years away from the NRL that you simply can't catch up with at his age

Orford started later, has been in the NRL ever since, and has recent top class form on the board from last season that has a far better chance of re-emerging than Jones World best form of 2002 or even 2005

However this season, I think both of them are suffering from a pack of forwards that are not performing in front of them, making things even harder while out of form

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
It also means that our chances getting A young PROP from England will diminish

I don't think so, Burgess will come at the expense of Kite and possibly a fringe forward along with him

I take it you acknowledge the little man is out of form.  Is it a terminal thing, like Jones's, or can he find his mojo?  And, can we afford the place in the cap on the chance that he will?

Don't worry, the re-building of the club will start in 2013. Orford and Gulavao will be gone by then and we will sign K.Foran from the Roosters for $500,000 to replace him.

DSM5 link said:
I take it you acknowledge the little man is out of form.  Is it a terminal thing, like Jones's, or can he find his mojo?  And, can we afford the place in the cap on the chance that he will?

He is out of form, like the majority of the team DSM

I don't think it is a permanent thing at all, and on the can we afford the place in the cap, well, we will still have a squad capable of going all the way, so I say yes

My guess at the Hasler plan, is that Foran will be our long term 5/8, Orford will be the experienced man in the halves combo for a few years, and after 50+ NRL games Foran will be ready to lead the side into the fututre

Moops link said:
Don't worry, the re-building of the club will start in 2013. Orford and Gulavao will be gone by then and we will sign K.Foran from the Roosters for $500,000 to replace him.
  :)

Somewhat in Orfords defence we have a number of forwards who instead of hitting the ball up this year seem to think they are trialling for a halves position... kite and stewart come to mind.

That said he's not having a good year and neither is the team. Just remember he did play in our premiership winning side so he's got what it takes.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6