Matterson .. do the Maths .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee .. I hope and pray that his younger brother wasn't hiding behind the door with him when the brains were handed out ....

He was highly regarded as a young 5/8 many moons ago wasn't he? Fallen off the NRL radar and reinvented himself as a back rower.

Gunna say right now. I think experienced seasoned NRL players is what we need to add to our flock of youngsters.

He was highly regarded as a young 5/8 many moons ago wasn't he? Fallen off the NRL radar and reinvented himself as a back rower.

Gunna say right now. I think experienced seasoned NRL players is what we need to add to our flock of youngsters.
Yup, the number 6 in all of these :

Does taking the suspension wipe the slate clean? Ie, if he took the fine, got charged for a similar incident, perhaps he would get suspended for more than 3 weeks. If that is the case, taking the medicine in the first 3 rounds might make sense.

There has always been something odd about Matterson though. I remember when he floored Parker and he didn’t look as though he cared. Most players after severely injuring someone show a level of concern / remorse almost immediately.
💯% correct Ranga. This is the reason. Nothing to do with $$$.

Its politics. He asked the club for a release, and they said no, so he's happy to sit on the sideline and still get paid. It's like Marty with us, he wanted to go Parra and we said no so he played like crap for a month.

Given his brother signed with us, not a far stretch that maybe he wants to join us to? Wouldn't be the worst buy we did?

Its politics. He asked the club for a release, and they said no, so he's happy to sit on the sideline and still get paid. It's like Marty with us, he wanted to go Parra and we said no so he played like crap for a month.

Given his brother signed with us, not a far stretch that maybe he wants to join us to? Wouldn't be the worst buy we did?
God I hope not

632_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8