Matt Randal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Matt Randall has signed on to be the manly strongman trainer for 2019. For those that don’t know who he is he worked with des and Donny in 2011 and worked with manly in 11 and 13 before moving to Belmore with des. He confirmed this via his Instagram thanking both des and Donny. Dare say that’s the confirmation in regards to singe coming back

Photo

Attachments

• C9743FBB-75D2-4CB8-ADA8-4C2BB691ACE9.jpeg
    C9743FBB-75D2-4CB8-ADA8-4C2BB691ACE9.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 112
Interesting that the post was liked by Foran. Think he is too busted to join the Rat Pack. It's a pity really that he is so injury prone, and obviously has mental health issues. I hope Elgey slots in nicely, and becomes a Manly man...

Interesting that the post was liked by Foran. Think he is too busted to join the Rat Pack. It's a pity really that he is so injury prone, and obviously has mental health issues. I hope Elgey slots in nicely, and becomes a Manly man...

I noticed that too 1969. Wonder whether he's been in talks with Des. Great player in the day but he's too busted to be playing again. Maybe Des can use him as a mentor for our younger guys. Foran was a great organiser and we did lack a lot of that on the field.

Does Matt still have that mad gym down there?
Thank God they didn't have them when I was running around...

If Foran was fit he would be an option.

But the thing about Foran and Daly is they are both good first graders and solid rep players. However from 2011- to the Canberra game at brookvale in 2014 they were made to look better than they were because they had all the pressure taken off with Gift, killer and snake all being additional playmakers.

Too Daly’s credit he has kicked in better than Foran. But both those guys should thank their lucky stars they came in to first grade playing along those 3 superstars.

I think in Matty Ballin "s case in regard to him taking up a fitness and conditioning role with Manly and according to poster The Lurker , he may require a bit more training or additional training accreditation levels to be a suited applicant . Apparently also he has settled in Brisbane quite well recently and also school teaching . Looks like it will be a Donny Singe and Matt Randell combination for now to get and keep the Squad into an optimum and competitive fitness and strength level for next season .

I recall many commentators remarking about Foran's almost kamikaze style of attack and defence back in his early years with Manly. Very effective and was a big plus for Manly. But I recall many saying he will burn himself out early because his body was taking such a hammering. Seems they were spot on.

I recall many commentators remarking about Foran's almost kamikaze style of attack and defence back in his early years with Manly. Very effective and was a big plus for Manly. But I recall many saying he will burn himself out early because his body was taking such a hammering. Seems they were spot on.

Victor Radley will have the same issue

My fondest Foran memory. Ballin, Foran, Snake TRY!!!

One of our greatest ever tries and it was against the most annoying defensive side in the league. We beat the Roosters twice sensationally that season. The first was an 8-0 victory away in round 4 and then that one at home around the middle of the season. The Roosters forwards dominated metre making and territory in that game but our defence was incredible and I believe we won 24-16 in the end

One of our greatest ever tries and it was against the most annoying defensive side in the league. We beat the Roosters twice sensationally that season. The first was an 8-0 victory away in round 4 and then that one at home around the middle of the season. The Roosters forwards dominated metre making and territory in that game but our defence was incredible and I believe we won 24-16 in the end

We could have used some of that imaginative play during the last season. Hopefully Hasler has such strategies in mind for '19

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8