Matt Orford.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Well, there is your evidence. He had the best game this year and possibly his best for us since signing. If that game doesn't throw him back into SOO contention than he just needs to give up.

And to all those who wanted to keep Monas and drop Orford!

Can't perform under pressure???????

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I didnt think Orford was that great tonight, solid is how I would describe his game.

Although I was at the ground so you do miss things when you watch a game at the ground.

I wouldn't have said it was his best since signing. Certainly much better performance, but some of his kicks were ordinary. Easy to get carried away with his performance because he kicked the winning field goal.

I'm no MM fan so chill out. Just thought your "best ever game" call was a bit rich. Orford was solid enough but I'm hoping there is still room for improvement

Watmough had a blinder, and tried super hard all night. The defence was awesome from all concerned, that sort of defence is what will be needed at the business end of the season. Some poor handling at times and some cheap turnover ball kept us under more pressure than we should have been.

Can someone wake me up when Steve Bell actually does something useful this season. Looks like he is gun shy after his facial fracture last season.

Speaking of facial fractures, Slater's mug didn't look too pretty.

His short kicking game was very poor in the second half.

How about Monaghan passing to the trainer???????????? Ballin in dummy half PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

can't win a trick can he.

I suppose Monaghan played another MOM performance?

Far from it but Orford's game did not warrant a masturbation session. He played like a half earning $450k should.

Bloody hell, I tell you what, the wank sessions everyone had after MM playing average games is so different isn't it.

Seems like you blokes can't just congratulate him when you proves you all wrong.

No longer can you all use the 'under pressure' tag.

35m field goal, under pressure to win the hardest game that will be played this season.

Oh... and who missed a shot? ;)

You are arguing with wrong person regarding Monas, I never had a wank session about him. I did stick up for him when he was treated harshly though.

I also seem to recall a post from you about Monas being the better half after a poor performance from Orford. I always have rated Orford the superior player and he was good tonight. He did his job!!!

There was a post saying he should be in the halves there somewhere yes.

Just pointing out when he has a good game Garts. He cops enough, someone has to say something positive.

You're right. We'll have to wait until the font of all knowledge, Sir Nutcraw, arrives to tell us all what we have to think.

:lol:

Mata pulls the rod back over his shoulder and with one quick flick of the wrist and line is cast out and the bait sits... waiting for a nibble.

Orford still had many games last year where he really dominated and blue of the park anything he has done this year. This is in fact the reason i have supported him suggesting he is simply out of form but gradually regaining it while he gets fitter.

You're right. We'll have to wait until the font of all knowledge, Sir Nutcraw, arrives to tell us all what we have to think.

Thank you and about time.

Orford wasn't that flash. Good field goal, was nice and solid in defence. His last tackle plays were poor and let us down.

BUT, he was much better and I was ecstatic when he kick that field goal.

It is not often that i agree with Matabele but if orford hadn't kicked that field goal every one would be screaming for his head and i would be leading the call it wasn't that they were poor kicks but it was the timing the storm had been battering our line for ages we would finally get some field position and instead of maintaining some pressure with a good kick and possibly a repeat set orford would put in rubbish kick and the pressure would go back on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4