Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly (and Silvertails) need to forget signing these average players that really add nothing and take up a roster spot.

From what I've seen signing veteran positive influences like Finucane at Sharks and what the Dolphins did picking up guys from winning clubs like the Storm (kaufusi and Bromichs) and Rabbits (Nicholls) has been what has moved the needle for other clubs

So who can Manly recruit that fits this mould? I know guys on here have been crying out for the next BK. But it's unlikely we can find that type of guy that is still in his prime.

I love the suggestion of JWH. Get him for a year and pay him what is required.

Manly (and Silvertails) need to forget signing these average players that really add nothing and take up a roster spot.

From what I've seen signing veteran positive influences like Finucane at Sharks and what the Dolphins did picking up guys from winning clubs like the Storm (kaufusi and Bromichs) and Rabbits (Nicholls) has been what has moved the needle for other clubs

So who can Manly recruit that fits this mould? I know guys on here have been crying out for the next BK. But it's unlikely we can find that type of guy that is still in his prime.

I love the suggestion of JWH. Get him for a year and pay him what is required.
JWH is a pipe dream, Roosters or bust for him

Past his absolute prime now, but have always respected and admired the way Wade Graham goes about things

I really hope Manly consider that there’s no purpose in signing players from other clubs, unless they’re going to offer more than what we already have. The likes of Talau, Woods, Bird, and Lodge are not the sort of players worth recruiting. There’s no NRL mandate that says you have to buy players from the other 16 teams. What’s the point of buying crap from elsewhere? Unless it’s a signing that’s going to be an upgrade on what we’ve already got, don’t bother. I’d rather lose with our own players, than lose with someone else’s 😂

From today's Telegraph

Manly has become wary of signing footballers managed by Isaac Moses.

They have ruled out signing front rower Matt Lodge who is managed by Moses.

The club is also concerned about the fact Moses manages the coach Seibold and the perception of his players getting an inside run ( Aaron Woods)

Well done Tony Mestrov. 👏

Last edited:
What's the bet he's in maroon and white within days? Another reject joins the club MAYBE.
Screenshot_20230619_133715_Instagram.jpg

If the club sign him, I hope it is only for this season. This would push Condon and Woods to Blacktown, maybe even Aoili when Jurbo returns.

Would be very astute for both him and the club to sign him for the rest of the season only. He needs to raise his share price for a contract, and God knows we need to banish a couple of our blokes to Blacktown forever.

Would be very astute for both him and the club to sign him for the rest of the season only. He needs to raise his share price for a contract, and God knows we need to banish a couple of our blokes to Blacktown forever.
I'd only take him at a bargain rate. Trouble is he's got tabs on himself and wants the top $s....nah..passing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6