Matt King Manly Bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
I doubt very much next year, but could be either 2008 or 09. Cannot say where this came from, but it is about 80% definate. Believe what you want so far.

Yeh with bell gone, centres should be matai and lyon, and king on the wing. GREAT BACKLINE!!!

Yeh, quality lead this one. Maybe, may be not.

I'm only 20% convinced that this thread was necessary in the first place, but you can make up your own mind.

I'm only 20% convinced that this thread was necessary in the first place, but you can make up your own mind.

clever

Id give you a high 5 on that C&C, but the percentages indicate we can both only offer one finger each. :p

Was this scoop from your same source regarding Brett Stewart signing with the Dragons...... . I sure hope so.

Another superleaguer returning to the tough grind of the NRL bites the dust, the guy has shown very little and it would be a surprise if he sees the year out in 1st grade.

Well Joey, they dont sign at Souths to win comps do they.

Its all about the $$$$$.

bob dylan said:
Well Joey, they dont sign at Souths to win comps do they.

Its all about the $$$$$.

touché - the rabbits would get a better return for their coin just by putting it all on red.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4