Match Up's - Score Prediction - MoM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Brett Stewart........................Brett Hodgson (I'd take Stewart)
Michael Robertson...............Taniela Tuiaki (Robertson anyday)
Jamie Lyon............................Dean Collis (LOOOOOOL)
Steven Bell............................Paul Whatuira (LOOOOOL)
Chris Hicks............................Jason Moodie (Chris Hicks by a mile)
Travis Burns...........................Benji Marshall (Tigers on this one)
Matt Orford.............................John Morris (LOOOOOOL)
Jason King..............................Keith Galloway (Manly here even for goodness sakes)
Michael Monaghan.................Robbie Farah (Tigers 2nd player I'd choose)
Brent Kite...............................Bryce Gibbs (LOOOOOOOOL)
Anthony Watmough................Ben Galea (I'd go Choc JUST here)
Luke Williamson.....................Todd Payten (Payten lack mobility...so I'd call this even)
Glenn Stewart.........................Dene Halatau (Tigers # 3 player out of starting 13 aint bad !!!)

Matt Ballin..............................Liam Fulton (Unknown - totally different positions)
Mark Bryant...........................Daniel Fitzhenry (A winger? On the bench? = no depth) LoL - Manly here
George Rose..........................Chris Heighington (Close - bit Manly all would have to agree)
Glenn Hall...............................Bronson Harrison (After last weekend even, but due to unknown - TIGERS 4th)

I'd then say that Manly have 12/17 better players in their positions. Sue mate, and a few others - I reckon drop the negativity - we are better than The Tigers as seen above.

Manly 28 - Tigers 16
MoM - Travis Burns

Interesting, but being unbiased you'd have to take Fulton, Harrison, Heighnington and Payten anyday over their opponents/

Mate i like the way you think. Must admit i do this wit all the games and manly always comes out my fav. Manly will win this just wit our backline.
Manly 36 - Tigers 12
MoM - Burnsey

I wouldnt want people to get too cocky. Tigers played as a well co-ordinated team last week and a fair way better than we did. We can win this but we need a) Orford to play b) prevent their dummy half play turning us around and c) use our superior kicking game options to bend them back

Ryan, when i read your OP i see Jas on Moodie - you must really like the guy to share the misses like that ;)

Ryan, when i read your OP i see Jas on Moodie - you must really like the guy to share the misses like that ;)

Hehehehe..I don't know what it is Flufster...but for some reason I type something, and when it is posted, spaces appear...Happens to a few others I note as well? Weird :?:

ive seen it before as well, just thought this one was rather amusing

Heheheh - Happens at the most in < appropriate times !!

I don't know why you're Lol'ing at the Tigers centres.

Fatz is a two-time premiership winner who is a regular in the Kiwi backline. Very classy player. I would rate him on par with Bell, and I think very highly of Bell.

Lyon is far better than Collis, but not so much that it is worth laughing about - Collis is an outstanding young player.

I think the biggest "lol" in the comparisons comes in the hookers. I'm a big Monas fan (part of a dying breed it seems...) but Farah is the best hooker in the game (equal to both Cam Smith and Buderus - they all have different hooker games, but they're all 10/10 players).

Tigers @ Leichhardt is never an easy task at any rate. With Menzies and Matai out... I'll be very impressed if we come away with a win....

I used to always compare players in the Big League mag when i was a kid, but I realised long ago this doesn't really work.

tigers unfortunately 1-12

I find myself in agreement with Willstyles abovementioned comment. The Tigers have some of the most promising youngsters in the NRL & will be very difficult to beat at Leichhardt Oval on Saturday evening.

If Orford doesn't play , I feel we may struggle. The Tigers attack was fairly ordinary last Friday night . I put this down to John Morris , who I would rate as clueless at halfback. I was however very impressed with their defence. We need to remember that all but one of our tries last week came from kicks & these kicks were from the boot of Matt Orford.I will be very happy if we can get away with this one.

For the last 10-15 years , I've always enjoyed the match at Leichhardt Oval. Not unlike Brookvale & Kogarah , it's one of the great traditional suburban grounds. Unfortunately this year , I'll be on Election Day duties. Very long day at the office but the $$$ is very good. I'll tape the game and watch it when I get home.

If we win this with the injuries plus players apparently carrying injuries into the game itg will be a big bonus. mY heart says Manly by 8 but my brain says tigers by 6

tigers by 4 due to liechardt factor..if orford out with burns half tigers by 10,if orford out and monaghan at half tigers by 16.

sad but realistic

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4