Match thread vs Newcastle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you listening on the radio or watching on Fox?

None of the Canberra radio stations are calling it. I have Canberra vs Bulldogs (Wow) and St George vs Rabbits (Double Wow).

Try to bullet. 12-10, kick to come.

From the ground Dan says we're trying to score off every play and ball security is shocking. The boys seemed flat too.

Hopefully the half time chat was to settle down and put these blokes to the sword.

Thank goodness. Im getting my info from mightyeagles.com and nrl.com.

Apparently the only radio station doing it is 1233 ABC Newcastle, whihc you can only pick up in Newcastle which sucks.

Let's hope those dirty Knight collapse now. We have some scores to settle.

Looks like the flat track bully has found his rythm.

48-26 near the end.

I notice that Witt is not taking the kicks. I hope he's not injured.

Monaghan looks to be off too?

Witt was having a stinker... in general and kicking.. maybe Des just took him off?

Hicks converted from the sideline lol

Witt was terrible, monas was good, looked really good in combo with flash ash .

IN the second half monas was cutting out witt everytime, it was just easier than letting him touch the ball

Monas with a decent attacking centre.. look what happens.

Tezza ran riot too!! He and Hicks are great together.

Monas had a blinder. Stewart was awesome too. Alberts was good and bad in patches. Too many simple errors. If that was Stephenson he would of been shot.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2