Match Thread V Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK, anyone wants to disucuss the game do it here, live scores are avail on MSE

Just read the cowboys team for the first time. Their running a 1st grade team on. I can't think of anyone missing of the top of my head.

And in the charity shield game (saints and dragons) bunnies started well 6 - 0 after about 2 mins but are on the slide. Saints now infront 10 -6 and souths looking plain un- organised.

Souths will take a while to gell I recokoon. Not much happening on mse. sounds as though they have run out of money

Souths will take a while to gell I recokoon. Not much happening on mse. sounds as though they have run out of money

key words have changed from "Live Updates" to "Live Scores". in other words nobody is watching. Critical mistake by club.

"We would have liked to have brought you LIVE MATCH UPDATES, however due to the current financial situation we have had to cut back on some of the value added services. In fact we were very lucky to go QLD last week when another staff member opted not to go."

Put someone on a return flight via virgin for $200 tops with a laptop and wireless...?

Put someone on a return flight via virgin for $200 tops with a laptop and wireless...?

If aaron went there would have been about $100 in excess luggage and $500 in meal costs. Still nil all by the looks of things

See, I was going to crack the fat joke too but I thought we were all too grown up for that.

I wonder where they are getting there live scores from.

WARRIORS: 36
Tries: 6
Vatuvei, Crockett, Swann, Fien, McKinnon, Byrne
Goals: 6
Martin (6)

BULLDOGS: 6
Tries: 1
Hickey
Goals: 1
Roberts

haha

Des mobile has be out of range - no updates since the kick off. nothin on cowboys site either

Storm 46-0 Broncos FULLTIME
Souths 10-10 Dragons LIVE
Roosters 20-18 Eels LIVE
Sharks 10-0 Knights LIVE

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4