Match review and judiciary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Id like to know people's thoughts on simplifying the charges. It is way too complicated and leads to so many inconsistencies in the length of suspensions which is confusing and frustrating for fans...
As an idea:
-Minor grade 1 stays as a fine
-More serious grade 1 is a 2 week suspension or 1 week with early plea.
- Grade 2 is 3 weeks or 2 weeks with early plea
- Grade 3 is 4 weeks or 3 weeks with early plea
- Any repeated grade 2 or higher offence within a 12 month period carries an extra 1 week suspension.
-Any charge above a grade 3 is referred straight to the judiciary.
*For all semis and Grand finals ALL grade 1 charges are a large fine only but no suspension.
There is a simple and easy solution where it is fair accross the board and I just dont understand why we have such a complicated system. Thoughts???

Last edited:
My thoughts on the Judiciary are .......
every picture tells a story

three-stooges.jpg

They need to rebuild from the ground up. Too much flexibility and discretion creates inconsistency which is not over rated but essential. The referees need to be told what the correct interpretation of the rules are and not be permitted to decide themselves. The judiciary should not be former players. The rules need to be rewritten and made crystal clear. The inside shoulder garbage is nonsense it’s about whether a tackler within cooee has been denied s chance to make s tackle.

Id like to know people's thoughts on simplifying the judiciary charges. It is way too complicated and leads to so many inconsistencies in the length of suspensions which is confusing and frustrating for fans...
As an idea:
-Minor grade 1 stays as a fine
-More serious grade 1 is a 2 week suspension or 1 week with early plea.
- Grade 2 is 3 weeks or 2 weeks with early plea
- Grade 3 is 4 weeks or 3 weeks with early plea
- Any repeated grade 2 or higher offence within a 12 month period carries an extra 1 week suspension.
-Any charge above a grade 3 is referred straight to the judiciary.
*For all semis and Grand finals ALL grade 1 charges are a large fine only but no suspension.
There is a simple and easy solution where it is fair accross the board and I just dont understand why we have such a complicated system. Thoughts???

What is the match review committees role ?

What is the match review committees role ?
Their role is to hand out the grading of charges. There is only 3 grades that the match review committee rule on, anything else gets referred straight to the judiciary. The MRC is independent of the NRL however Greenburg has his hands all over it when enforcing certain agendas. Its not really the MRC getting it wrong its the system with all these carry over points and loading BS that creates so many inconsistencies in length of suspensions. It needs to be simplified

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8