Mata's side

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Mata's side

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Bishop/Alberts
4. Bell
5. Hicks
6. Williamson
7. Orford
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10.Bryant
11.Watmough
12.Menzies
13.Kennedy

14.Minogue
15.King
16.Rose
17.Witt

Mata's side

How about

Stewart
Robertson
Bell
Stephenson
Hicks
MM
Orford
Kite
Ballin
King
Menzies
Choc
BK

Bryant
Cuthbo/Willo
Kylie
Dunley

With Alberts injured and Matai suspect perhaps the confidence gained by Stepa from good performances on the wing, injury free & the presence of Bell would put him back in the frame at centre. Hicks must not want to play there as if so he would have been put in centre again last year. I think MM deserves a shot in tandem with a quality playmaker with Witt in reserve if he proves inadequate. King should be given a final chance to show his wares injury free and with preasure from Rose and alphabet while Ballin could be replaced by Willow if deemed too raw for 1st grade at the start of the year. Anyway we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Mata's side

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
15 points a game if Witt is on the field!!! We need goals to win the close games!!!

Orford is a quality goal kicker!
[/quote] You will find that Orford is supect when kicking goals from the right side of the posts. This is why he shared the goal kicking duties with the left-footed Cameron Smith at the Storm.

Mata's side

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
15 points a game if Witt is on the field!!! We need goals to win the close games!!!

Orford is a quality goal kicker!
[/quote]
After todays match, I'll have to disagree with you there byso. He was woeful in the goal kicking department.

Mata's side

1. Brett Stewart
2. Stephenson/Robertson
3. Matai/Alberts
4. Bell
5. Hicks
6. Burns/Monas
7. Orford
8. Kite
9. Ballin/Monas
10. Bryant
11. Beaver
12. Watmough
13. BK (c)

14. Dunley
15. Williamson
16. Rose/King/Cuthbertson
17. Kylie Leuluai

Id have ONE of the promising youngsters from PL in the 17 somewhere (Ballin or Burns or Cuthbo or even Witt). Maybe alternate week by week judging on performances of the previous. Alos, Monas HAS to be starting Hooker or 5/8 and could even do a bit of both. Des could try to make him into a really good Utility who can play all 3 playmaking possies.

Mata's side

I keep asking why JP Cherry was playing 5/8 today. I can only assume that he was marking time for either Half Witt or Travis Burns, both suspended. Didn't do a bad job though he is probably not the answer to the problem. Today convinced me that Monaghan and Orford shouldn't be our halves together.

Mata's side

yeah all those missed attempts in PL would have made all the difference.

Once again his lack of ability to improve, especialy in his weak areas (kicking from the right hand side was as bad as ever) has shown me he is wasting money and time. Halden did everything in attack today and luckily got us 7 or 8 tries si witt didnt have to worry about the 3 or 4 misses

Mata's side

So it seems all is forgiven and Manly will have the highest paid number 6 in the competition (thanks Max).

This is the same sort of nonsense sentiment that resulted in us getting the $240,000 man and the trusty steed in the first place.

I will hate the day when I will be saying "I told you so"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Mata's side

I will hate the day when I will be saying \"I told you so\"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah cause that would never happen :drunk: :drunk:

Mata's side

My record is impeccable.

Nutcraw and MB when you do your dough on Monaghan don't come crying to me.

My heart beats lumpy custard.

Mata's side

The old Matas is back,

Get the fatted calf and kill it, and let us eat and celebrate.

Welcome back Matas :)

Mata's side

He is not fat. He is just a whinging little boy who is yet to leave his daddy's shadow.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2