Mata's Favourite Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Mata's Favourite Show

Has anyone been watching it. I saw one episode and it is just the same old crap.

Mata's Favourite Show

Folks saying nasty things about people outside, nasty things about people inside and cunning agendas. Then don't start me on that Big Brother show as well.... :)

Mata's Favourite Show

ha...I've watched bits and pieces but couldn't tell you any names except for Haley- the one caught in the middle of that love twist thing

Mata's Favourite Show

Yeah. I watched it because I wanted to see how that bird reacted to having her ex put in the house.

For those who didnt hear. There are a couple in the house. They arent allowed to let on they are a couple though.

Anyway, they decide to throw the birds ex boyfriend in the house, who she still is in touch with, but the current fella doesnt know about.

The they set his tasks to stir her up etc. Like the other night the ex had to say, Goodnight (whatever her name is, sweet dreams. The current fella is in the room of course so he hears it. It was quite awkward.

Mata's Favourite Show

That Susannah chick is ridiculously good looking

Mata's Favourite Show

**** it sounds like a good idea to build tension but i can not bring myself to sit and watch that **** house show

Mata's Favourite Show

Its definitely one of their sneakier ideas. You should have seen the look on her face when the ex was introduced into the house, it was farking priceless.

Mata's Favourite Show

pure curiosity

Was she still sleeping with the ex? Does the ex know about the other guy?

Mata's Favourite Show

no she wasn't still sleeping with the ex but there was definately something still there- they split mainly becasue of distance and the bloke wanted to travel. They both agree that a day they spent together was one of the best of their lifes. To be honest I would back the ex in over the current one but I don't think it will play out that way on national TV.
And whats this bull****e about putting a cross section of people in the show- I'm not complaining but all the chicks seem like ur run of the mill Big Brother chicks.

Mata's Favourite Show

Yep the ex knows about the current guy, but the current guy doesnt have a clue who the ex is.

How funny was it Pete when they were sharing stories about the best day of their lives, and he said it was the day he spent on the beach with a girl who he used to date, clearly talking about her!!!

Mata's Favourite Show

yep- the producers are pretty sneaky getting him to do all those little things - presenting her with flowers and stuff...I don't really trust the chick (Hayley) and think that this whole situation is going to lead into a massive arguement- hoepfully with some punches being thrown!

Mata's Favourite Show

Ooooh - can't wait.
19 years and now you have the naughty bits cut out. Invest energy somewhere else.

Mata's Favourite Show

Ooooh - can't wait.
19 years and now you have the naughty bits cut out. Invest energy somewhere else.

obviously a fan MB...I imagine you stay awake for BB Up Late :p

Mata's Favourite Show

I was reading today a girl who'd had a stillborn was forced to nurse a baby?

Mata's Favourite Show

I went over a mates place wednesday night and his girlfriend was making us watch it and I saw that too... in their defence no one knew about it and the "project" was called off immediately.

Mata's Favourite Show

in their defence no one knew about it

BS. They do psychological testing on each housemate and there's no doubt it would have turned that up.

Has anyone read Ben Elton's book, Dead Famous?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4